Chat rooms

ditchdr

Registered
Does anyone on here ever go into the chat rooms on this site? I have been in there a few times and was all alone(kind of scared to be honest) so i was just woundering. Like what time and so on?

i check in thtere from time to time.. no one ever there..we should all set a time.

Been there too.. felt like the mental isolation room... ooops did i say that?...
all_coholic.gif

we used to meet on Sun. evening it was always some good times...if we do it again, make sure to ask Captain to show you the pics of his girlfriends
laugh.gif

it was hecktik for me. but im sloooooow. the official thread is my chat room. check in and out easy, edit your posts, post pics off subject if want, just say ha if thats all you want to do, just carry on conversations out of the blue and know when someone else responded, more people should come chat in that chat room
cool.gif

Sunday was "da bomb". All the ladies were watching "Desperate Housewives" and we would come and look at Cap's ladies and just shoot the bull.

Don

ahh...the good old days when we'd plan time to meet and chat.

yeah, i used to get on around 1930 CST with the east coast and chat until the west coast hit the sack around 0230 the next day...then, it would just be a few of us midnight guys and maybe Pac or some military guys overseas...good times
beerchug.gif

Yup......it was alot of fun.............Sure hope Pac is doing OK.

Back