changed plugs...

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
mannnn, so i changed my spark plugs and i'm about to fire her up. as some of you know she's been lazy to fire up. i turn the the key to power up and i notice my HID is flickering. i watch it and it flickers for about 5 seconds and then glows steady. i shut the power off and turn it back on and the same thing. do they do this when going? i've had it for about 5,000 miles/ 2 years.

i might have loosened something under there while i was changing the plugs. i'll take a look...

I am running them too but have not had that happen...sounds like a loose connection---make sure everything is seated good on your connections on the igniter and ballast Dave...sorry I can't help more- good luck on fixing it....crap like that bugs the heck outta me too...went to get an inspection sticker yesterday and didn't know it but my left signal wire had broken....had to fix it when I got home and decided to look everything else over before going back to get it today and now I discovered I don't have a brake light when I depress my foot brake...works fine with the front brake lever, but nothing when I press the foot brake...
guns.gif
wiring gremlins!!

I am running them too but have not had that happen...sounds like a loose connection---make sure everything is seated good on your connections on the igniter and ballast Dave...sorry I can't help more- good luck on fixing it....crap like that bugs the heck outta me too...went to get an inspection sticker yesterday and didn't know it but my left signal wire had broken....had to fix it when I got home and decided to look everything else over before going back to get it today and now I discovered I don't have a brake light when I depress my foot brake...works fine with the front brake lever, but nothing when I press the foot brake...
guns.gif
wiring gremlins!!
do you have after market rearset? had the same problem when i put the vortex set on a week after the hydralic switch stopped working,,,I just cut wires clear.Im aware to activate brake lite i need to grab brake lever...wont pass inspection that way but i dont get mine inspected,Im not put an ugly inspection sticker anywhere on my bike,ill pay the $25 ticket if i ever get one,have al;ready been stopped but cop never even mentioned it

Back