Chain &Spocket Help...

fast1200gp

Registered
Looking to change chain and sprockets on my 06 ...right now im running 16/40 im thinking of going to 17/43,,either way what is everyones opinions on chains and sprocket brands,life exp.wear,looks strength and cost..

thanks guys

Going back to a 17f will reduce chain wear, up 3 in the rear is almost the same as down 1.5 in the front - nice way to really wake the bike up! For chains, EK makes some nice units for the 530 you need.

17/42 here. I want to try the 43 on day.
if your change'n chain check out the EK 530ZZZ

Agree with everything stated thus far. I run stock. I've bought all my sprockets and chains from Charles at Street N Track. Any of the sponsors can help.

16t/40t vs 17t/43t...much diff, but the 17 front will be easier on the chain life. Im running 16t/43t on the MULLET, but also turning the big 330 off the line:laugh:

yea i have the 16t up front,,,just figured if i was gonna change the chain and sprockets ,,i may as well go with the 17/43 to ease up on the chain wear,,just wanted some sprocket and chain brand feedback,,,the 17/43 is the way im gonna go since it will be real close to the 16/40 i have,,,

x ring chain last longer then oring chain look into it

0af2_12.jpg

I have chain and sprockets in stock...use the zvx2 over the zzz my opinion...all ready to ship pm # can call in the am...

Back