Carbon Wheels / Rims

Berlin Germany

Registered
hi dears,

to whom it may concern and for all those who got too much free money in their pocket. :D

special info - i had one in my hand 3 days ago - "feather weight" :thumbsup:

type-approved carbon rims :shocked:
see
style #1 available at "louis"-shops
or
style #2 available at "louis"-shops

price is absolutely horrendous :banghead:
3,400 - 3,900 € only the rims,
plus all the new parts you will need to fit ´em into the busa - the 5,000 € mark should be torn quickly, i guess.

but i suppose the riding & handling esp. on the racetrack would be a lot easier
because the mass that has to be sprung is strongly reduced
quote:
"The carbon wheels are more than 2 kilos lighter than aluminium wheel rims....."
makes 4 kg for both

and the load they can carry (see approval) is higher than the busa needs
gen1 - front : 170 kg, rear : 260 kg
gen2 - front : 175 kg, rear : 274 kg

Last edited:
@Berlin Germany cool thanks! Do you know anyone who has built up the required parts list for these?

For members: " Listen up, it's 'tiss-en-krup ", a German engineering conglomerate. They have many businesses. They did just sell their elevator division to shore up their balance sheet. That company is still building a new North American HQ and testing tower in Atlanta.

Manufacturing elevators to hi-po MC wheels
could work. IDK.
Suzuki...looms to cars to motorcycles.
Yamaha...pianos to motorcycles.
Etc.
Rubb.

and the load they can carry (see approval) is higher than the busa needs
gen1 - front : 170 kg, rear : 260 kg
gen2 - front : 175 kg, rear : 274 kg

With less expensive and compatible carbon fiber wheels available, and a large selection of other compatible aftermarket wheels available, I do not think that anyone would ever buy these for a Hayabusa.

They are cool though!

It's all part of the longer term plan, to saddle the nations with debt and then the citizen must work hard to repay said debt.
It's a devilish scheme.
There is talk of a "Covid tax" so we can pay back the exorbitant debt he's racked up...

I'm waiting to balance my checking account before I make the purchase but I'm expecting to buy some BST Rapid TEKs soon. Far as I know, they don't need anything special to fit them other than a new sprocket and possibly a new rotor. There was a question about the front but the spacer would be extremely thin if needed at all.

I had them on another bike a few years ago,a set of BSTs.The bike handled much quicker for sure.I wouldn’t buy carbon wheels again for 2 reasons
•if it fails could be fatal
•there are so many sexy forged al wheels out there and they are cheaper,stronger.

Back