Carbon-look levers

EAKbusa

Registered
Carbon look levers would really help my ride (I am going for the blackout thing on my '03 SE). I cannot seem to find who makes them and where to buy them. Anyone?

I have them on my '03 Orange Busa.  I got mine off Ebay, but Lockhart Philips sells them.
I've recently seen them on the shelf at the Suzuki dealer.

Ebay Carbon Levers
How do they look? How are they holding up? If you can a close of installed levers would be appreciated. I keep seeing these on Ebay, but wa hesitant because I didn't know how the Carbon LOOK, Looks...

Thanks Man.

Rev

I have them on my '03 Orange Busa.  I got mine off Ebay, but Lockhart Philips sells them.
I've recently seen them on the shelf at the Suzuki dealer.

Ebay Carbon Levers
How do they look?  How are they holding up?  If you can a close of installed levers would be appreciated.  I keep seeing these on Ebay, but wa hesitant because I didn't know how the Carbon LOOK, Looks...  

Thanks Man.

Rev
I have them on mine too.....got them off e-bay also.......holding up well, and look really cool, but the clutch lever is out about 3/4 of an inch farther than the stock one......good if ya have big hands.
Don't know if they're all like this or not.

Here is a pic of my Carbon look levers.

Carbon_lever_1.jpg

Here is a closeup pic. I've had them for over one month and there doesn't seem to be any wearing of the finish.

Carbon_lever_2.jpg

Here is a pic of the ones on my 03' Black/Grey. They too are holding up well and were purchased on ebay.
JT!

Hayabusa_006.JPG

Back