Carbon Fiber Look Hayabusa Gel Seat

full

Registered
http://www.suzukicycles.com/Accesso....a8b2641

SuzukiCyckes Link Broken

scoop08 can you make us pics of the seat of origin and your news with gel ?  
sadnews.gif

you smell yourself how with the news ? higher ?

thank you for your explanation and your additional photographs  
winkold.gif

sert.jpg

When i get home from work I will get some pictures of the two seats off the bike. Seat pans are the same. Just two bolts to swap out.

Sorry about not putting out relevant news in a timely manner, I am working 12.5 hour night shifts 6 days a week for 6 weeks. I have 2 weeks to go on this rotation. I am worn out.

The gel seat is a little wider. 23cm versus 21cm for the stock. The foam is firmer on the gel. You do sit a little higher.

IMG_0655__Large_.JPG

I think the Gel seat isolates you from the bike vibrations and seems firmer and more comfortable for me. I rode 2 hours yesterday, none stop, and had absolutely no discomfort.

I think the Gel seat isolates you from the bike vibrations and seems firmer and more comfortable for me.  I rode 2 hours yesterday, none stop, and had absolutely no discomfort.
great news
laugh.gif

big big thanks for all the pics
thumb_up.gif

i'm just affraid by this : they says " installation times : 2 hours "
wowold.gif

really
rock.gif

2_hours.jpg

I think the Gel seat isolates you from the bike vibrations and seems firmer and more comfortable for me.  I rode 2 hours yesterday, none stop, and had absolutely no discomfort.
great news  
laugh.gif

big big thanks for all the pics  
thumb_up.gif

i'm just affraid by this : they says " installation times : 2 hours "  
wowold.gif

really
rock.gif
If you look closer it says .2 hours not 2 hours
whistling.gif

Looks good but the definately need to tighten it up around the tank - its too square and looks like it was designed for another bike IMHO...?

Jza

Back