Carbon Fiber Fuel Tank

OB_jeffw

Registered
I hear a carbon fiber fuel tank has made it's way into the old US of A. Would love to purchase this one (or another).

Do we have a seller out there, or is this tank a personal keeper?

Michael, is this a-tech or another product? Is it painted or just clear coated carbon?

Sorry to hear about the deer, friends in need always take priority in life.

Sorry to hear about your friend.

You checking your mail?? Been inquiring about that carbon fiber fender eliminator for weeks with no reply?? :(

$1050,

sorry I spent my last few days away from the PC. Unfortunately Hapo is not the only crashed (totaled) Hayabusa in the north east, Mr Red almost got killed by a deer in VT. I am sorry to report. Deer ran into road, he turned right then the animal does a 180 and comes back into his path. He corrected to the left, bike does a mega highside. He tucks, bounces and spins down the road. The deer ran back into the woods and never was touched.

State police spoke of a woman and her child who took out a deer in the windshield of her car a few hours prior, differant location. Again cuts and bruises only.

Dennis, money is not more important than helping one of my best friends on the side of the road. The Busa takes high marks in being able to take a hit, his bike tumbled 100 feet down the road. He survived pretty well with scrapes and bruises.

Back