Carbon Fiber frame sliders

flyboy

Registered
I want to put some frame sliders on my bike. Where is the best place to buy with the best price?
rock.gif

I got mine at www.parts411.com. Their price was as good as anyone elses back when I bought mine...

IMG_0317.jpg

Flyboy, don't know if you have already purchased your sliders but check eBay as well. You can sometimes pick some up at a good price. Also, 58cycle has pretty good prices on them. Just a couple other options for 'ya!

Thanks guys for the info, but I'm torn between Carbon fiber & polished Frame sliders. Which one would look the best with my bike? I noticed that the polished ones I found on Ebay are corrected to fit the left side. As you all know the left one does not come out the same distance as the right, but the polished ones compensate for that. Here is a pic of my bike. let me here what you all think.

grab_bar_hump_mod.JPG

Flyboy: you could go either way, I think... I got my CF ones at parts411 but Newport cycle also has them and they're stlightly cheaper I think (like maybe a buck or so, can't remember exactly). Personally, I'm partial to the CF, but I have a CF muffler and grey and silver bike so I like the overall look.

I think you could go either way since you have some shiny parts on the bike. The caps on the carbon fiber ones are pretty shiny and would also look good with your colors.

The carbon fiber ones are also adjusted for the left to right differences and have the correct bolts for each side as well(I got them backwards when I first put them on).

I am going to post my frame slider install instructions with pics later tonight, I will send you a PM when I put it up there. I found a pretty easy way to locate the center point for the holes that you have to cut out.

I got mine from a local dealer for $65 plus tax, they are on ebay for $60 plus shipping which is usually $10 anyways so it came out the same.

I think either set would work and I am partial to the CF ones, but I think the polished ones would just look schweet on your black/purple! You've got some other polished mods and I think they would set them off!

Here is the link to my install thread

A link to BT's Thread is in the first post on my thread. Between the two you should have all of the info you should need.

Have fun.

Back