Carbon Fiber Frame Covers

rdeluca

Registered
I have searched and searched and cant find any decent pictures of a gen 2 with carbon fiber frame covers. Does any have any? if so please post. I would like to see a pic of the whole bike with them on, an orange and black would be even better. Also what the hell if you have a carbon front fender lets see that to. The whole bike though, I can look at the pic of one from the people that sell them, I want to see how it looks installed. thanks in advance

Last year i removed the swing arm, rear sets, mid pipes and just about everything else that was silver except the frame and had it powder coated. Cost was $125

I used carbon fiber frame covers from Magical Racing, some carbon fiber vinyl from Tapeworks and a little high gloss black rattle can to cover the remaining silver on the frame.

I loved the look of these magical ones. I researched and most do not cover motor mount hole or the weld. We just ordered the Magical ones.. $300 for the twill, but they are the best made ones we could find that do not look cheesy, especially if you do what the quoted guy above did on his red Hayabusa,. Sharp looking job, we are using Vivid black carbon art vinyl for the part of frame that is exposed, but we are waiting to see the direction of the Twill carbon first before we do.

I like 'em. Simply eBay. Nothing fancy.

7870408160_20d35e8061_b.jpg

Those look really good, I have silver frame and the cut out on there for motor mount looks weird. Awesome on the Black frame, are they double side taped on? Love the frame caps ;) nice ride you got there.

Back