carbon fiber body

samizx7

Registered
hey guys i was wondering if anyone have a cabron fiber body on there hayabusa. how do you like the fit. how much weight did you save.i found a fall body set for 1300 from SEBIMOTO carbon fiber fairings by YOYODYNE no gas tank. what do you guys think???please post pictures if you have one

clrwtrbusa has a full CF bike. PM him or do a search for his posts if others don't post much.

I love the CF look, but the stock body really isnt too heavy...........I cant imagine saving that much weight?
rock.gif

Or am I wrong??? Prolly

you will save 50% in weight . I don't have all carbon but I do have a little . I wish I could afford the rims!
biggrin.gif

If you decide to get this kit contact me first I can save you a few dollars and some weight
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Got the dash, the belly wing, tank protector, front fender, sliders (not on yet), ram air inlets, tree top, and just got a piece that goes over the tail light . And fake mirrors.

Frisbee, your bike looks HOTT! I LOVE IT!!!

Careful with those fairing bobbins, though. I've heard some baaaad things about those.

They are good if your bike falls over and thats it . I do have carbon sliders that I haven't installed yet.

Frisbee for you i can get you anything in the World,let me know if you need a price.You even get a discount.LMK if you want Catalyst,Sebimoto,or whoevers you like.

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130558693 -->

I'm still looking for someone who stocks the Coerce carbon fiber front fender for a decent price.

The one in the StreetnTrack photo is similar.

Frisbee for you i can get you anything in the World,let me know if you need a price.You even get a discount.LMK if you want Catalyst,Sebimoto,or whoevers you like.
Thankyou Goldenchild ! I'll be talking to you again soon. Got to get the NOS
race.gif
I'll figure out whos tank I want. Then let you know.

CHARLES IS THAT A-TECH STAND FOR AIRTECH???

scooter which fender there are two bikes in there?

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130607463 -->

Back