caption the picture

I can't caption...breathe....I'm laughing....breathe....to dam* hard. I have never seen THAT look before.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Beth, I spit coke everywhere when the pic came up on the screen. Please tell the "little guy" it's all in fun.:laugh:

Jalapenos and hemroids go together like handgernades and softball.......

He's on a road trip or I'm sure he would have chimed in by now. That is, by far, the funniest picture of him I've EVER seen. I literally couldn't stop laughing for minutes. Thanks, Hal.

He's on a road trip or I'm sure he would have chimed in by now. That is, by far, the funniest picture of him I've EVER seen. I literally couldn't stop laughing for minutes. Thanks, Hal.

+1, i keep coming back to see it again every time i log in just to get another laugh...this one is definitely in my top 5 funniest pics i have ever seen :rofl: i just wish i could be there to see his face when he opens this thread!!!

+1, i keep coming back to see it again every time i log in just to get another laugh...this one is definitely in my top 5 funniest pics i have ever seen :rofl: i just wish i could be there to see his face when he opens this thread!!!
I think I have a special talent for meal shots!:laugh:

pic 1, semi server.
pic 2, Busawhipped eating cows.
pic 3, Silke checking out my buns.

:laugh:

Eureka Springs 2009 013 (Medium).jpg

busawhipped KC invasion dinner BBQ 004 (Medium).jpg

9.jpg

"I think I'm gonna have to pass on the ride this afternoon!"

Beth, I spit coke everywhere when the pic came up on the screen. Please tell the "little guy" it's all in fun.:laugh:

Sitting in Samoa, drooling over you fellas being able to ride over there.

And here are the girls, fighting over Don.:whistle:

Don and the girls.jpg

Sonny, there is a guy outside who wants to trade his ZX14 even up for your busa!:laugh:

Last edited:
Back