Captain America movie

PocketRocket

Donating Member
Registered
I went and saw it . I wasnt impressed.. Heres the plot: skinny kid takes some steroids, has a cool shield. Fights a dude with a red face that looks like Mr. Smith on the Matrix.. the end... Well all this is JMO anyway

It was ok, we saw it yesterday. The Matrix was alive here, Mr Smith-Mr. Smidt, same dude played both, he even died the same way in both movies. But the movie was pretty good. Notice the ending, it was the same with Ironman. Next movie will feature them both maybe?

See im kinda excited about this one cause it actually looked like a good action movie and really liking the comic book movies.

Alittle upsetting to hear not as good as it looks. Hopefully its just a few unique cases but who konws.

See im kinda excited about this one cause it actually looked like a good action movie and really liking the comic book movies.

Alittle upsetting to hear not as good as it looks. Hopefully its just a few unique cases but who konws.

It was good movie, definitely worth seeing. :beerchug:

I expected way more out of it !!!

It was slow and predictable

The girl was beautiful , too bad he couldn't make it to his date (70 years sleep)sucks

When I seen the commercial, I was like "This looks like something I'll wait till it comes out on DVD."

To me,Captain America is more like a Robin then a Batman when thinking of him as a superhero. However it will be nice when they tie in all the movies like the hinting at the end of each one.

I saw it with my two sons today and we all loved it...

Everyone in the theater seemed to really enjoy it too, so to each his/her own I guess... :)

I saw that in 3d this weekend. Thought it was pretty good and it was my first 3d movie. If you do watch it then wait for the suprise at the end of all the credits. I think I might be the only person on earth that didn't take part in the movie. Longest credits I have ever seen, but you get a hint of things to come.:beerchug:

Back