Caps planning a trip!

Hmmmm, maybe I will have to spice up my offer. I can add another thing in, like wrestling a real alligator in its natural habitat with no safety gear, just you and him mano a mano. I'm running out of ideas here..... I will try to think of some more exciting fun stuff later......

Hmmmm, maybe I will have to spice up my offer. I can add another thing in, like wrestling a real alligator in its natural habitat with no safety gear, just you and him mano a mano. I'm running out of ideas here..... I will try to think of some more exciting fun stuff later......

I can introduce you personally to the guys from Swamp People! :cheerleader:

What??? did you say Wyoming? i got ya covered my friend. Cheyenne, Wheatland, Douglas, Casper, Gillette, Cody, and anywhere in between; i got ya covered! friends/family in every town! i know where the free camping and free showers are. where the partys are. partys every weekend all summer long. just pm me and let me know what you want/need.:rulez:

this is MY State, let me help you any way i can.:beerchug:
wanna do lunch with a Senator? need a place to pitch a tent?
you can camp in my yard! :thumbs:

Last edited:
What??? did you say Wyoming? i got ya covered my friend. Cheyenne, Wheatland, Douglas, Casper, Gillette, Cody, and anywhere in between; i got ya covered! friends/family in every town! i know where the free camping and free showers are. where the partys are. partys every weekend all summer long. just pm me and let me know what you want/need.:rulez:

this is MY State, let me help you any way i can.:beerchug:
wanna do lunch with a Senator? need a place to pitch a tent?
you can camp in my yard! :thumbs:

Rofl wanna do lunch with a senator :p.

Capt, since I'am doing a little riding again (time allowing) I have decided to do all 49 States in a breakup of 4 rides :yes: . One South and Southeast (6 Days/ 2,426 miles), One Centeral (4 Days/ 1,896 miles), One Northeast and East Centeral ( 8 Days/ 3,850 miles) and the Western States including Alaska (9 Days/ 4,150 lower with an additional 2,400 (round trip) for Alaska (making it 13 Days). I would do Hawaii but I can't figure out how :laugh:

Should be fun, but doesn't allow for site seeing. That is, IF YOU LIKE averaging 450 to 500 mile days (and less TIME if you do 12 hour days). Of course I can give you a route that allows you to do the 49 in 7 Days, but your really have to MAN UP and I'AM not about to try that :nono: . I know I'am NOT Man enough :rofl:

Back