Caps headed out out at 4am

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Well I have everything packed, the bike is on the trailer and I am ready for bed.

Now that I have the ability to upload images I will be trying to keep everyone up to date on my activities. If you have never been to a Busa Bash then need to know there are busas going all over, riders in small and large groups. For every pic that I take of a ride there are 50 other busa rides going on just like it somewhere within 100 miles. It's fun to be at breakfast and talk to others about their ride plans for the day, then to be out and to cross paths with them on the side of a mountain or at a scenic overlook. At night people are in and out visiting and having great conversation and a lot of laughs... I just wanted to let new folks know that when I post pics up it was of what I was doing not necessarily fully encompassing what everyone was doing...

Now I'm going to bed so I can get up early........

Safe travels to those that are headed out there this week... Safe riding to those that are already there....

cap

Ride on, ya'llz.

Really looking forward to the updates...

Have fun.

Be safe, and have fun.

Looking forward to tons of pics that you are going to share with us.:beerchug:
Thanks
Bubba

Well I have nothing interesting to report and thats the way I like traveling.... I am sitting at a gas station waiting on Semi to meet me here.... my calculations and Google's calculations are obviously different, I trusted Google and got at the meeting place about and hour early.... hmmmmmmmm

Anywho, good drive... I love driving in the wee hours of the morning, I went for about 3 hours and saw few enough cars that I could count them on my hand......

I am at the halfway mark, more to come when we get there....

Sorry no pics of the mundane

Glad things are going uneventfully. It never takes me as long as Google thinks it will to get anywhere. Tell semi hi and give the mrs a hug for me.

Back