Can't seem to identify this part when changing my Windshield

Negmized

Registered
Hey everyone, does anyone have any idea if this specific plastic underneath the front cowl is purchasable standalone or something?
From inspecting it, it seems like its meant to hold the pushpins on the inner top cluster cowl together. My bike is missing this piece of black plastic on the right side.
Hoping someone could help figure it out!
inertopfaring-jpg.jpg

(Not my image)
Zerogravity calls it an internal fairing apparently
1655442487898.png

Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone, does anyone have any idea if this specific plastic underneath the front cowl is purchasable standalone or something?
From inspecting it, it seems like its meant to hold the pushpins on the inner top cluster cowl together. My bike is missing this piece of black plastic on the right side.
Hoping someone could help figure it out!
View attachment 1652392
(Not my image)
Zerogravity calls it an internal fairing apparently
View attachment 1652391

Thanks in advance!
It’s part of the cowl and not a standalone part. I’ve broken it when taking off the front cowl.

Best bet is to get a used cowl and cut the piece off. Use jb weld plastic bond to reattach.

Ah.. shucks..
I've checked with the dealer here and the price is crazy for the cowling itself... Thanks for the suggestions

Ah.. shucks..
I've checked with the dealer here and the price is crazy for the cowling itself... Thanks for the suggestions
Might be able to find something on ebay or something like that...

Maybe even someone on this forum has one....

Search ebay and faceplant. Find a used one with the tab carefully remove it and use plastic wield to put it on your nose .

Ah.. shucks..
Just clicked on your profile and saw your location. It’ll definitely be more challenging to get what you need over there than here in the states.

Back