Can't figure out why I'm always sick!

Same response. PS it's supposed to hit like 80 here today, but we are soaking wet can't take much more rain. Hope this helps...View attachment 1579300

So I got nothing here, does chrome work? Have you checked to see if you have updated all of the add on's i.e. Flash, java etc?

there are tens of thousands of successful IE 11 request every day.

Skydivr have you cleared the cache? Otherwise I think captain's indication of a Flash problem is likely. I would look on Adobe's site (google it) for instructions on performing a clean install of Flash. If and when that procedure fails to fix it then I would Google reverting to a prior version of Flash and make a judgement to select a version prior to the start of the problem. Note that if this reversion works then I would probably then change browsers as this change would be less secure.

Yeah, google works. Latest Version flash installed. Don't see it happening with other sites.

I was also sick for a week due to change of weather. It gets cold in the morning then sudden increase of temperature in the middle of the day (40 deg) then drops to 20 in the evening.

Back