Canadian Mike copying Billet parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sprocket cover looks good huh Mike?

thumb_up.gif

r8

so,you go from saying "i seen the post " to a customer of mine said.....

wow,that story changed and fast....nice credibility shown there...

I have no idea why you would (out of the blue) come and start a thread like this! Mike is my good friend and I will defend him like a brother! Mike has dropped sponsorship here for the mere fact that he does not have the time to do it and has been a respected member here. Mike sells a great product(s) and even if he made his products in a simular way, shape or form, that is something that a patent lawyer would have to bring up againt him. Not you calling him out in open forum. What do you care even if he did? I have been in the Gas Turbine Generation buisness for making replacement parts for GE turbines and there is absolutley a market for aftermarket companys looking to create simular parts for cheaper money. I have yet to see Mike selling a Woodcraft copy on any forum! So bring it on! Lets see your proof. I have totally lost all respect for you.

You did a simular thing in open forum to me when I was selling tank and seat pins. And I told you straight out that it was never my idea that came up with them.

this thread coming from a guy who copied the riceya plate  
bs.gif
FYI I got permission from  him so STFU
Hmm lets see I know Riceya personally.  you got permission form the guy that copied it.who might that be I know of ONE..
Well ask him. When he stated that he was not going to make them anymore I asked him if it was ok that I did. He said it was ok. Nuff Said

bs.gif
FYI I got permission from him so STFU
Hmm lets see I know Riceya personally. you got permission form the guy that copied it.who might that be I know of ONE..
Well ask him. When he stated that he was not going to make them anymore I asked him if it was ok that I did. He said it was ok. Nuff Said
I will, that said guess the quality of the part and service behind it will suck.

bs.gif
FYI I got permission from  him so STFU
Hmm lets see I know Riceya personally.  you got permission form the guy that copied it.who might that be I know of ONE..
You just made yourself look like the biggest azzhat

dont worry doogie,i have the nos plates taken care of,FROM RICEYA himself......

hell,with all this talk,maybe a stator cover should be next....i can improve the woodcraft one,i have one on my own bike...LOL LOL

One of my customers and a board member purchased a swingarm and billet sprocket cover from you. He was not happy with it since he stated it was a copy of the Motorhead sprocket cover and someone else's swingarm. I informed him to contact you but he stated that he did not want to get involved. Info was given that you were also copying Stator covers. It look like some one has no B-alls to speak to him he should sell his busa and get a mongoose bike

dont worry doogie,i have the nos plates taken care of,FROM RICEYA himself......

hell,with all this talk,maybe a stator cover should be next....i can improve the woodcraft one,i have one on my own bike...LOL LOL
Let me know fella...I am a lil bitter...I was hoping there was some truth to this as I am in the market for a new cover (woodcraft like)....was gassed up that I may have found a deal....
werd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back