bought another toy, this makes 10!

black954

Registered
I've been working like a madman, 95 hours a week for the last 4 weeks, and I thought i'd treat myself to a new bike. I went and picked it up in Indianapolis, IN on thursday. About a 7hour round trip. As you can see, it was owned by an employee for Indysuperbikes.com. I think this was to my benefit cause it's loaded with lots of trick parts. It is an 03 GSXR600 with a clean original title. It came with tons of spare parts as well. The list of upgrades is as follows; hotbodies fairings, Hindle highmount full system, PCIIIusb with custom tune (110rwhp), skimmed and flowed cylinder head, degreed cams, 3 different configurations of velocity stacks, NRC stator cover with spare stator, Woodcraft stator cover with slider, Fox clicker shock, Ohlins fork internals with 1.0 kg springs, an extra set of race fairings, Vortex rearsets, Vortex clipons, new battery, spare front calipers, new EBC rear wave rotor, SS brakelines, Barnett clutch, and I'm sure there's more. I've ridden the bike a little around my neighbor hood and all I can say is that it's faster than any other 600 i've ridden, and sounds like a 1000.
For the winter, I have to install some headlights, tail lights, turn signals, and horn so I can ride it on the street. I'm also going to paint it black and red and paint the wheels, forks, swingarm and frame matte black. My plan is to use this as my track day/wheelie bike. I've put too much into my Busa to keep wheelieing it like I do and I won't feel so bad if I wreck this guy on the track.

race_bike_001.jpg

It's a little rough around the edges, but it's VERY clean and the owner was a very clean meticulous guy. I think it's the way to go, to buy a bike already preped for the track. It's way cheaper than doing it yourself and track riders are usually very meticulous with their bikes. I just can't wait to get it on Road America to see what I can do.

First thing is a new rear tire, that one is finished (inverted chicken strips
tounge.gif
).
Best of luck at the track. I'm prepping my duc for tomorrow as I type.
crazy.gif

I've got a set of Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa's that will go on it when I paint the wheels. I might just keep the 208's for the street though cause the center is like new.

(GPW @ Oct. 29 2006,18:38) very nice....can I have a ride.....
Hopefully next summer we can meet up at the Gap and then she's all yours. You might have to give me a lap on the 14 though
laugh.gif

10!...
wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

If I could get Shawn to quit locking threads in the classified section I might get to two.

laugh.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

Back