Canadian Hayabusa Owners Group

toastman

Registered
Just wanted to know how many on here are from the great white north?
Where are you from? What Busa do you have?

Maybe a Busa Bash is in order for up here someday...watch out for the dog sleds though, and don't park to close to the igloos.
smile.gif

I'll start,

Edmonton, Alberta
06 Busa LE

Love this site, and the great folks on it!!

Cheers,

Tony

i'm just north of Toronto.I bought mine last Jan.It's a 06 red/black.I drove it home on a cold day in Jan!
Ya i love this site too.
beerchug.gif

I am a C.H.O.G. too,
Paradise Valley, ALberta.
02 black/blue

I am in Edmonton weekly, we should hookup some time.

If you ever come to Lloydminster, there is a little bike group, that does a run every tues and thurs.

Ken

Glad to have you C.H.O.G.s around - we'll never tell you to Take-Off A. You hosers.
beerchug.gif

Another Canuck here, from Ottawa ( <span style='color:red'>Go Sens</span>
biggrin.gif
 )

Ride an '05 Red/Black ...  
super.gif

Definitely a great site ... been learning tons on here.
smile.gif

Regina sask here... where the only corners are when we turn around and come home. 2004 bus with too much done to it ........and much more to come. sj

gsteve- I come there a lot too, might be there in a week or so. Do you deal at Reed Leisure?

We should get together sometime too.

Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

There's a few more of us down here too...

Good post.  I love the long distance rides.  Lets set a 'busa bash of our own.  How about a Port Dover meet? ....No wait..How about Parry Sound?!!

http://www.sportbikerally.com/

ALL welcome of course.
beerchug.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ May 20 2007,10:59) Glad to have you C.H.O.G.s around - we'll never tell you to Take-Off A.  You hosers.  
beerchug.gif

Er.... Mustang..it's "Hosiers", if you please.....
cool.gif

(toastman @ May 20 2007,07:34) Just wanted to know how many on here are from the great white north?
Where are you from? What Busa do you have?

Maybe a Busa Bash is in order for up here someday...watch out for the dog sleds though, and don't park to close to the igloos.  
smile.gif

I'll start,

Edmonton, Alberta
06 Busa LE

Love this site, and the great folks on it!!

Cheers,

Tony
Nice thread, great job!
beerchug.gif

Wow...I didn't know that many Canucks were on here!
Good to see.
And as for us always wearing our gear...Yeap, always.It takes awhile to get on the seal skin suit with cariboo lining, but we are warm anyway when we ride.

I think we should get some CHOG t-shirts made up. Canadian flag and all.Could work the Kanji in there somewhere. What do you think?

Thanks for all the replies.

Cheers,

Tony

ps.Anyone in Edmonton, or just visiting, and wants to go for a rip, give me an email.

toastman@shaw.ca

Back