Canadian Bacon...

Hmmm, Didn't know there were so damn many of our Canadian Brothers here on the board, Cool.  

It's stuff like this that makes me think ya know, I really gotta get up there.  These folks are having entirely too much fun, and I need to get in on it...
Yeah, we either gotta get up there and have fun with 'em, or put a stop to it. Havin' that much fun without us must be put to an end! Ya with me, Rev?
rock.gif
gentlemen (and ladies).. what's stoppin' ya? i hear there's a ride to whistler this june.. perhaps you should sign up!

Hmmm, Didn't know there were so damn many of our Canadian Brothers here on the board, Cool.  

It's stuff like this that makes me think ya know, I really gotta get up there.  These folks are having entirely too much fun, and I need to get in on it...
Yeah, we either gotta get up there and have fun with 'em, or put a stop to it. Havin' that much fun without us must be put to an end! Ya with me, Rev?
rock.gif
gentlemen (and ladies).. what's stoppin' ya?  i hear there's a ride to whistler this june.. perhaps you should sign up!
That is a beautiful ride.....done it a few times.......sometimes to much traffic though.
Just gotta ride past Whistler on to Duffy Lake Rd.......basically no traffic at all and nuttn but twisties, mountains, and the cleanest air you'll ever breathe........beautiful indeed.
Ya'll comin up er what?
rock.gif
?

rock.gif

nope....it isn't me .  I dance a whole truk load better than that goof....
                   and it can't be Monsta in that suit, that'd be like tying to stuff a grizzly bear into a size 38 wetsuit....

well maybe if we covered him in cooking oil an'....NAH

hav a good 1....RSD.
I don't understand......are you sayin I'm fat..... yer gonna scar me for life gramps.....you know how sensitive I am
ices_rofl.gif
jump9.gif

rock.gif
gentlemen (and ladies).. what's stoppin' ya?  i hear there's a ride to whistler this june.. perhaps you should sign up!
What's stoppin' me?
rock.gif
Plain & simple... $$$
mad.gif
I put in a lot of hours and I'm still broke. If I took off to come up there and spent all my money doin' it I'd be worse off than I am now. I'm gonna come up and haunt Monsta's ass some day, though. He'll prolly be ready to ship me back pretty quick.
wink.gif
I'd love to meet all of ya from up yonder, though...

rock.gif

rock.gif
That is a beautiful ride.....done it a few times.......sometimes to much traffic though.
Just gotta ride past Whistler on to Duffy Lake Rd.......basically no traffic at all and nuttn but twisties, mountains, and the cleanest air you'll ever breathe........beautiful indeed.
Ya'll comin up er what?
rock.gif
?
msf... i'm plannin' on that ride this summer. i'll be visiting family in van and we're going to head up that way.

how much construction do you figure will be going on this summer up the sea to sky in anticipation of the olympics?

rock.gif

Come on up Bullet !! Don't forget - yer American $$ goes a little further here in Canuck .. flights to Vancouver and Calgary are cheap - crusing through the rockies here is pretty schweet ... I think Haywood said he would loan his bike to anyone that shows up
tounge.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif

rock.gif
What's stoppin' me?
rock.gif
Plain & simple... $$$
mad.gif
I put in a lot of hours and I'm still broke. If I took off to come up there and spent all my money doin' it I'd be worse off than I am now. I'm gonna come up and haunt Monsta's ass some day, though. He'll prolly be ready to ship me back pretty quick.
wink.gif
I'd love to meet all of ya from up yonder, though...
Lookin forward to the day Bullet.
Bill

rock.gif

rock.gif
Ya'll comin up er what?
rock.gif
?
msf... i'm plannin' on that ride this summer.  i'll be visiting family in van and we're going to head up that way.  

how much construction do you figure will be going on this summer up the sea to sky in anticipation of the olympics?
Hey, Hay........lots of construction this year.......no big deal though.......we'll be through it in an hour and headin for Lilloet on Duffy lake Rd......bout an 8 hour round........absolutely awesome ride......lookin forward to meeetin ya bro........any other takers.

rock.gif

and it can't be Monsta in that suit, that'd be like tying to stuff a grizzly bear into a size 38 wetsuit....

hav a good 1....RSD.
I don't understand......are you sayin I'm fat..... yer gonna scar me for life gramps.....you know how sensitive I am
ya , thats you....Mr. Sensative .

if you were THAT sensetive , you sure as fug wouldn't be hangin' around with me . Couple weeks ago I insulted a priest
by tellin' him a little joke:

A cruise ship out in the Pacific is peacefully sailing along , when all of a sudden , it strikes something in the water.
The ships captain comes over the loudspeaker shouting "We've hit something, we are going to sink. WOMEN AND CHILDREN TO THE LIFE BOATS , WOMEN AND CHILDREN TO THE LIFE BOATS ! " Down near the back of the ship three guys were talking . One was a school teacher , one was lawyer , an' one was a Roman Catholic priest . So , upon hearing the announcement , the lawyer runs an' jumps into one of the lifeboats and starts crankin' it down to the water. The school teacher sees this an' runs over to the lawyer an shouts at him "What about the children,what about the children ? "
The lawyer screams back up " Ah #### the children !"

The Priest rubs his hands together , an' with a gleam in his eye asks... "Do you think we time?"

Come on up Bullet !! Don't forget - yer American $$ goes a little further here in Canuck .. flights to Vancouver and Calgary are cheap - crusing through the rockies here is pretty schweet ...  I think Haywood said he would loan his bike to anyone that shows up
tounge.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif
So, just how far will $8 go up there?
rock.gif

hav a good 1....RSD.
You always have a way of making me hungry!

Come on up Bullet !! Don't forget - yer American $$ goes a little further here in Canuck .. flights to Vancouver and Calgary are cheap - crusing through the rockies here is pretty schweet ...  I think Haywood said he would loan his bike to anyone that shows up
tounge.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif
rock.gif
it changes daily BT....Its been known to go +30 an' higher in yer favour.

check one of the exchange sites....

hav a good 1 man RSD.

hav a good 1....RSD.
ya , thats you....Mr. Sensative .

if you were THAT sensetive , you sure as fug wouldn't be hangin' around with me .   Couple weeks ago I insulted a priest
by tellin' him a little joke:

A cruise ship out in the Pacific is peacefully sailing along , when all of a sudden , it strikes something in the water.
 The ships captain comes over the loudspeaker shouting   "We've hit something, we are going to sink. WOMEN AND CHILDREN TO THE LIFE BOATS , WOMEN AND CHILDREN TO THE LIFE BOATS ! "    Down near the back of the ship three guys were talking . One was a school teacher , one was lawyer , an' one was a Roman Catholic priest .     So , upon hearing the announcement , the lawyer runs an' jumps into one of the lifeboats and starts crankin' it down to the water. The school teacher sees this an' runs over to the lawyer an shouts at him  "What about the children,what about the children ? "
  The lawyer screams back up  " Ah #### the children !"

The Priest rubs his hands together , an' with a gleam in his eye asks... "Do you think we time?"
As soon as I read Priest and children, I knew it'd be bad........yer goin ta hell ya know...........Oh wait......you run hell......yer a dirty sinner, you are
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif
rock.gif
Exactly 10 miles cross the boarder......gas is bout 80 cents a litre right now.
When ya run out....I'll come pick ya up........you can stay at my place for as long as ya want, but yo'll have to slop the pigs and shovel shite daily.......

Oh wait, we don't have pigs.........well if ya don't include me!!!
wink.gif

face7.gif

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079733539 -->

Yer all wierd!

But Canada is a beautiful place. You can look folks in the eye and they smile. Not like where I come from.

In NY, you look people in the eye and they either run or shoot!

Canada is also the cleanest place I've seen as well, although again, coming from me that doesn't mean much. Just ask my wife!
wink.gif

True true we are definitely weird Mikey D
blush.gif
but then again - you are the dude that eats birthday cake with melted wax on it
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Also Haywood, definitely need to hook up - let's cruise out to the coast this summer and join the lads on the whistler cruise - that would be a blast.

Back