Canadian Bacon...

OK, The only Northern Brother I know that would have to show up on a Bicycle is RSD... His Sled is still in pieces I believe... So I think we are narrowing things down a bit?
laugh.gif

It's Iced......he's pretty looney........kinda girly too.
tounge.gif

super.gif
hahaha, oh MSF, I really couldn't take credit for that  
ices_rofl.gif

jump9.gif

That cameraman is laughin like a sunuvabitch... made me laugh more than the video itself hahahaha
What......I didn't say anything..........did I
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

Hey you insured yet........nother local Busa boy wants to ride this weekend........same bike as yours......outta Coquitlam.
Maybe Sun if weather is good.

rock.gif

OK, The only Northern Brother I know that would have to show up on a Bicycle is RSD...  His Sled is still in pieces I believe... So I think we are narrowing things down a bit?
laugh.gif
Yep. Where is the ol' bastid anyway?
rock.gif
I figured he'd have handed me my ass by now for implyin' that it might be him! He's slackin' on me...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Life in B.C. isn't boring is it !!   It could be in the water and plants

nope....it isn't me . I dance a whole truk load better than that goof....
and it can't be Monsta in that suit, that'd be like tying to stuff a grizzly bear into a size 38 wetsuit....

well maybe if we covered him in cooking oil an'....NAH

hav a good 1....RSD.

I don't know about bacon, but there sure was a lot of HAM in that vid.
tounge.gif

Hmmm, Didn't know there were so damn many of our Canadian Brothers here on the board, Cool.

It's stuff like this that makes me think ya know, I really gotta get up there. These folks are having entirely too much fun, and I need to get in on it...

Hmmm, Didn't know there were so damn many of our Canadian Brothers here on the board, Cool.  

It's stuff like this that makes me think ya know, I really gotta get up there.  These folks are having entirely too much fun, and I need to get in on it...
Yeah, we either gotta get up there and have fun with 'em, or put a stop to it. Havin' that much fun without us must be put to an end! Ya with me, Rev?
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079709509 -->

nope....it isn't me .  I dance a whole truk load better than that goof....
                   and it can't be Monsta in that suit, that'd be like tying to stuff a grizzly bear into a size 38 wetsuit....

hav a good 1....RSD.
Oh my God!!! Dude, you ain't fuggin' right!!! Only yer ass could come up with an analogy like that!!!!!!!!!! I'm still laughin' my ass off!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

nope....it isn't me .  I dance a whole truk load better than that goof....

hav a good 1....RSD.
I don't understand......are you sayin I'm fat..... yer gonna scar me for life gramps.....you know how sensitive I am

Back