Can you feel that?

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
awahahahaha!!

Okay, so I don't do a good David Draimain... enjoy the vid. Warning, some language.

Last edited by a moderator:
cool.gif

How do you get the video in your post. I only know how to post a link to the youtube page.
BTW thats a great song. The first time I heard it I went straight to the store a bought the cd. It took me a long time to get that riff down on guitar. Not sure why it took so long its not that hard. Just a little different from what I'm used to playing I guess.

I freakin' love that song and although I like ALL good music this type of music gets me all jacked up. This is the type of music where if I'm listening to it while riding increases the chance of killing myself tenfold.

How do you get the video in your post. I only know how to post a link to the youtube page.
BTW thats a great song. The first time I heard it I went straight to the store a bought the cd. It took me a long time to get that riff down on guitar. Not sure why it took so long its not that hard. Just a little different from what I'm used to playing I guess.
Find the embed code on the page (usually a <something here for a while> kinda code.

for some strange reason?...demonic cult songs glorifying depression, mental illness and hatred just don't cheer me up...and the dudes that preform such?...sorta crack me up...with their..."I sing badazz shid so i must be badazz"...demeanor.

Comical.
laugh.gif

He did open with a great chimpanzee impression though!
laugh.gif

Guess it's official..i'm gett'in old.
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back