Can someome explain...

Great feedback. Not spraying until it hits third and then spray all the way through 4th (trap)....still new to the drags so trying to keep the bike under control on the launch (leaving at 5K and rolling the throttle - tell by my times huh???). My 330's are 4.5 to 4.6 average.

Just ordered a Shinko 003 to use with a little more air pressure instead of the worn BattleAxe with 20 psi. I weigh in at about 220 with gear.

Great feedback.  Not spraying until it hits third and then spray all the way through 4th (trap)....still new to the drags so trying to keep the bike under control on the launch (leaving at 5K and rolling the throttle - tell by my times  huh???).   My 330's are 4.5 to 4.6 average.

Just ordered a Shinko 003 to use with a little more air pressure instead of the worn BattleAxe with 20 psi.  I weigh in at about 220 with gear.
Smoke that Shinko good or the first couple of runs you spin the length of the track...

Yeah, you gotta smoke that Shinko real good at first. I ran my old 003 (180/55) anywhere from 15-20psi. At 15psi, and 63.5in wheelbase, it'd dead hook all day long, 1.49 60fts.

<!--EDIT|Matt Sterbator
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127880337 -->

It's probably wheel spin. It can also be you predicting the hit from the NOS so you're not turning the throttle all the way

My 330's are 4.5 to 4.6 average.
That's your problem....you need to be in the low 4's. Like 4.0-4.1. Ya...your 60' is better but you aren't getting the drive down track that you should and need. Hence your 5k RPM slip launch is hurting you regardless of your 60'!
wink.gif

Only in the middle of the summer. Otherwise HRP gets some of the quickest times ever for cars, bikes, etc... I loved that track and miss it.
sad.gif

Back