Can I take a cheap shot @ Obama?

If the comment offended me can you come to the conclusion that it may just be a tad bit insensitive??? And maybe if you cant see that, it doesnt make you racist, you just have no clue because you just dont understand. Maybe I should have said it was insentive.. the comment was made to show that what you may think as simple humar may be offensive to someone else. I dont make those type of comments... that means the Boudreaux jokes either. I saw a guy tell a Boudreaux joke in a room full of guys with everyone except Larry Boudreaux and myself laughing hysterically. I understood how it felt to be the target of everyones humar and it wasnt funny to me. Larry wanted to put some popknots on ole'boys head. So... humar or not, insensitive or not.... it just depends on the person who feels its targeted towards.

thats all I have.... no need to try and make me look at a Radical Extremist on this. It isnt that serious.

Where were you when people were making jokes about Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr, etc? Did you maintain the same fervent defense of these Presidents when they were being mocked by the public?

Where were you when people were making jokes about Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr, etc? Did you maintain the same fervent defense of these Presidents when they were being mocked by the public?

I could care care less about Obama, Bush or Clinton. I'm no Obama supporter. You are missing the point I'm trying to make.

I could care care less about Obama, Bush or Clinton. I'm no Obama supporter. You are missing the point I'm trying to make.

Apparently so. Can you restate your concern so I can understand? I would like to know why you have a problem with this photo.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not...

I've been busting my azz since I was legal working age. Most of the time working 2 jobs at once. I come from an Educated group of people. We were raised on the principals of a man isnt a man unless HE takes care of his family and himself. This thing can get a whole lot deeper but I'm not willing to take it there. Can we agree that this nation has a problem that needs to be addressed. We are in the worst economic meltdown since the depression. I know what happened during that time, most dont. Do some real research and see what it means to take from those that have. The problem we have wont be magically solved when Obama leaves office. If you believe so maybe you may want to take a look into the mirror.

I had a union job fore thirty years and too many people didn't want to work but sure didn't mind getting a paycheck for their sloth. Guess what? the company is folding. Many people in this country think they are entitled to benifits they didn't earn. How long can that last?

I worked for ProSource Dist Services. They were Teamster 270 and folded because the company spend millions to move to another warehouse that they thought would get them from under the (UNION UMBRELLA). But 50 miles meant a 50mile radius on the map... not 50 miles traveling distance. so in the end they bankrupted them selves. I also worked in the United Steel Workers Union... good bunch of guys, but you will always have a few that will milk the system. My current job is non union and I love it. I always did more than my share and never needed someone to protect my job....

I can relate to your point of view. I was on the Union Commity and had to defend guys that I know didnt deserve it. But, I was told I had to because they paid dues. ??? This has gotten way off topic. I'm done with it... carry on folks.

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not...

Why does this statement offend you? You have already posited that you are more than willing to work, aka "bust your azz." So how would the statement above be offensive? It says nothing about helping out those that want to work yet are unfortunately unable to find it. It clearly says "take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." This means those that have no desire to work.

Perhaps you misunderstood the intent of the author.

AhhhHaaaa! Struck a nerve huh? :laugh: Free lunch ends starting this November Bro......:thumbsup:

these come across as cheap racist shots man...it has no part on a motorcycle site.... :rulez: I just read the rules and regulations of this site and they state religous or political comments are not welcomed.

Tired of hearing this Rush Limbo bull... its getting old. Does nothing but tear this nation further and further apart. Leave that crap off here... go to a political chat for that mess.

Waaaaaaaaawawaaaaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaa...........Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaa.....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

man it just gets tiring... you hear this crap in the grocery store... at work... in the streets...now on here... just tired of hearing the bull...

Last edited:
AhhhHaaaa! Struck a nerve huh? :laugh: Free lunch ends starting this November Bro......:thumbsup:

I wasnt going to respond in this thread again...but I cant pass this one up. :poke:
Do you really think free lunch applies to me.....???:rofl: I'm WAAAAAAAY past that income bracket... try again. I could cut my income off right now and still not qualify for anything free:rofl:. :lol:

so now we are resorting to childish insults.???...

Back