MotoGP Phillip Island trip.

aussiesuzukirider

Never Forgotten
The rain stayed away then the wind eventually calmed down for the start of the main race we watched it from the Bass strait side as they came out of the southern loop those bikes sound awesome .After the race we jumped the fence and headed to the podium for the presentations here are a few pics of the day.

Pre 1980 support race bikes

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Track pics (time to upgrade to a better camera)

Casey's spare bike

Ben Spies's

Podium

Watching Stoner on TV coming thru the turn with the bike riding sideways was awesome, but I'm sure better live....so, where was you "I'm a member of Hayabusa.org" sign that you were supposed to hold up to the cameras? :laugh:

As much as I'd love to go to The Island, I am never riding/driving through Victoria, thanks to the stupid speeding laws down there. - Fines for doing 64km/h in a 60km/h zone? Eff that!

Watching Stoner on TV coming thru the turn with the bike riding sideways was awesome, but I'm sure better live....so, where was you "I'm a member of Hayabusa.org" sign that you were supposed to hold up to the cameras? :laugh:

It is now in Bass Strait somewhere maybe on it's way to Antarctica :laugh: Was pretty windy for a while.

check out where Rossi is aiming that spray of champagne. Right in the baby maker!

I see the Ducati's went without the wings on their fairings for this race.

Interesting :;): , since they used them on the last two races :yes:

Back