So the hubby keeps pestering me to post these...

Nijinsky3

Nijinsky ~ Horseweek 4/10
Donating Member
Registered
...so I finally gave in. For those who wanted to see it.......here ya go...

Ordered early December 2006

Built January 22nd 2007

Shipped January 23rd 2007 at 4:04am from Bowling Green Kentucky

Arrive and placed in service January 27th 2007

After 4 weeks I am even more convinced that I did the right thing. This car is just the most comfortable and enjoyable thing to drive ever! I love it even more than my Z71 truck and the Busa, and those of you who know me know how much I love my truck!
wink.gif

Out front with hubby's Nissan and my truck
smile.gif

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

If you look closely you can see Sky watching me from the window
laugh.gif

Ready for flight!

Nice ass huh?  
tounge.gif

Tucked in with the Busa's and hubby's new GSX-R 750 that I got him for Christmas
smile.gif

smile.gif

WOW! Sweet ride! Let me be the first to ask "Is it fast?" How fast have you gone?
Congratulations!
super.gif

man whats wrong with this picture he gets a nissan and she gets a vet.. something fishy there..lol
        Congrads love the car .ANd the color ..Can i go for a spin??? never been over 140 in a car...
super.gif

beerchug.gif

DSC03462.JPG

(BusaSamurai @ Feb. 25 2007,22:34) man whats wrong with this picture he gets a nissan and she gets a vet.. something fishy there..lol

Uh...he bought the Nissan brand new before we ever met, and he got a shiny new GSX-R 750 from me for Christmas. Also I work two full time jobs to pay for all of this.

..Can i go for a spin??? never been over 140 in a car... [/Quote]

No.  And you still won't be.

(Lamb busa @ Feb. 25 2007,22:18) WOW!  Sweet ride!  Let me be the first to ask "Is it fast?"  How fast have you gone?  
Congratulations!
super.gif
Of course it's fast..... how much so I haven't even tapped yet TRUST me!  
cool.gif

Only kissed 120 once, then chickened out and took my foot off!
wow.gif

Thanks Lamby
smile.gif

(Nijinsky3 @ Feb. 26 2007,02:12)
(BusaSamurai @ Feb. 25 2007,22:34) man whats wrong with this picture he gets a nissan and she gets a vet.. something fishy there..lol

Uh...he bought the Nissan brand new before we ever met, and he got a shiny new GSX-R 750 from me for Christmas. Also I work two full time jobs to pay for all of this.

..Can i go for a spin??? never been over 140 in a car...

No.  And you still won't be.[/Quote]
Guess i will have to stick with the bike cant blame a man for trying . One day I will get one . As soon as kids are out of college.Itsa just one of my dream cars heres the other...( was just joking about the ride) testy testy ...

lamborghini_murcielago.jpg

at 26 now i hit 185 on my busa or 299 kmh i drove a vett at 20. i wish i could have one what a great car. god the c6 is bad ass. can i have a LS7 plese i have been good Z06 thanks gm love my 86 5.0 still
biggrin.gif

super.gif
Right on Julie! and yep, if I ever get down there you or Chas gotta take me for a spin.

i swear you cant hide money .................. just look at the garage pic
SHOCKED.gif

sweet ride(s)
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
super.gif

Back