Can I put a 200/50/17 on a stock 06 with no extention?

bigdaddy79

Registered
hey guys I'm new here and I'm still a new busa owner. Can I put a 200/50/17 on a stock 06 with no extention? This will be my first tire purchase and I was leaning toward a shinko 05 advanced but not really sure what type or tire i need. In about three months i've put almost three thousand miles commuting to work and school with an occasional ride around town. I live in north Florida so i do need soemthing thats going to be good on wet roads.
thanks for any advice

A 200 series tire works just fine.

Are you choosing Shinko because they are cheap or :dunno: ?

Welcome to the org, by the way! :beerchug:

Yeah I have ridden a couple bikes with shinkos and I don't like them at all. The only good thing I have heard about them is for dragstrip use. Welcome to the org.

Fits no problem. Shinko is a great tire for the price. Ask 10 people a question and you get 10 different answers about tires.

ForumRunner_20130126_020116.png

Yes any 200 tire will fit!

Unless you have a weird hugger!

A) :welcome: to the org!
B) I have a buddy who lives and dies by Shinko, and though I have no experience with them, obviously he loves them and his IS a 200
C) GixxerHP is a weird hugger too!:laugh:

Yes any 200 tire will fit!

Unless you have a weird hugger!

yes Tuf, I need someting cheap right now but i do want to know if there is a good wet condition tire for cheap. I' going to be moving to a new place and am going to need to save money where I can.

A 200 series tire works just fine.

Are you choosing Shinko because they are cheap or :dunno: ?

Welcome to the org, by the way! :beerchug:

Back