Can anyone here tell me what "Like an AR15" really means?

View attachment 1655869
Hi. That is true if you do not count anything that went up in price. Biden doing a good job?

Michael, do you really believe that anyone, in the shadow of the pandemic and Putin's stupidity, could be doing better? I've never been a Biden fan per say; I'd say he's a decent human being if not the sharpest tool in the shed, but to blame him for the current state of being is ludicrous. I lost my arse in the stock market when Trump was still in office but I knew better than to blame him. I think most people know better than to blame Biden now. We will dig ourselves out of this as a nation of people regardless of political affiliation, like we've always done.

Michael, do you really believe that anyone, in the shadow of the pandemic and Putin's stupidity, could be doing better? I've never been a Biden fan per say; I'd say he's a decent human being if not the sharpest tool in the shed, but to blame him for the current state of being is ludicrous. I lost my arse in the stock market when Trump was still in office but I knew better than to blame him. I think most people know better than to blame Biden now. We will dig ourselves out of this as a nation of people regardless of political affiliation, like we've always done.
Hi. It is every thing that they have done that is hurting the country open boarders the last bill will cost us more money. It was nice of him to forgive some of the money for collage loans. We all are paying for it. My daughter is paying off hers she will get no help from the government. Why because she got out and got a good paying job. Her base pay is $80,000.00 + commission + bonuses. There are 864 sales people in her company and with in 6 mounts she is in the top 50. I do not dislike Biden I just do not think that he is running the show. As I have said I do not like Trump as a person. I also thing he could have done better. He got bad press what was it 93 to 97 % of the time.

1665498461580.jpeg

200.gif

Back