Can anybody relate?

I know nothing about you. nor any perceived pain you are in.. so please drop the pitty trip of me being a bully and you being in pain...

You really have no fricken clue on how I have stuck up for you behind the scenes... You might want to chill

Read the PM. I think you will understand.

As for sticking up for me - I have done nothing wrong on this board.
So if there is sticking up for going on, I would like to know what that is about.

BTW, thanks for the sympathy - I shared that I lost almost my whole life.
That's actually alot of information.

You're an idiot! You're the one posting up this candy land horse crap... Speaking in code about nothing. Oh wait, sorry it's "Top Secret" whatever...

I'm an A55? Fine you're right I'm an A55 and you're thread is pointless.

so Ron and Revlis, have you read my pm? still feel really good about yourselves?
Thanks.

Originally Posted by outtahand
What a nice big bully you are, kicking sand in the face of someone in pain.

I know nothing about you. nor any perceived pain you are in.. so please drop the pitty trip of me being a bully and you being in pain...

You really have no fricken clue on how I have stuck up for you behind the scenes... You might want to chill

I've been fortunate enough to meet and ride with Thrasherfox quite some time ago. He's a good guy and wouldn't be doing anything to demean anyone.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by outtahand
What a nice big bully you are, kicking sand in the face of someone in pain.

I've been fortunate enough to meet and ride with Thrasherfox quite some time ago. He's a good guy and wouldn't be doing anything to demean anyone.

That's why I am surprised am him.

I assume you had something serious go down and for that I'm sorry...dont like to see anyone in pain...but have to agree...thread seems kind of pointless if its something you dont wanna talk about...understand it likes a big "family" here, but some things are better left off the internet

I assume you had something serious go down and for that I'm sorry...dont like to see anyone in pain...but have to agree...thread seems kind of pointless if its something you dont wanna talk about...understand it likes a big "family" here, but some things are better left off the internet

Thank you.
I've had alot of serious stuff going down for a lot of years now, and Monday a major portion of it comes to a head in court. I'm alone, I've got no family, and the details are extremely painful, and way too heavy to put on the internet.

so Ron and Revlis, have you read my pm? still feel really good about yourselves?
Thanks.

Hey I've been called an a55 before, and I've got lots of people waiting to call me an A55... :rofl:

If what you wrote in your PM is true, that's really too bad, hope things work out for you. But your thread is still pointless.

Do I feel really good about myself? Well yeah, I do feel pretty good about myself. I'm not going to feel bad for stating that a thread is completely full of fail, when in fact it is! It's like an incomplete sentence, there is no subject so it's not valid...

I might as well post up a thread about "OMG my Mayonaise."

Then have my first post in that thread be...

"Well, I cannot talk about my Mayonnaise right now... "But it's really, really good news." "But I cannot talk about it"

So yeah I do feel pretty good about myself, my toes are painted, I just qualified at the local range, the new FAL shoots great, my bro is coming to visit in January, the Model I had been looking after over the last two years has really gotten her feet underneath her, so no more drama there for a little while, and the wife's career is going great and she's happy... SO yeah, I feel pretty damn good about myself. Happiness comes from the inside sure, but it helps when those around you are also happy.

Thanks for asking.
:sasmokin:

Hey I've been called an a55 before, and I've got lots of people waiting to call me an A55... :rofl:

If what you wrote in your PM is true, that's really too bad, hope things work out for you. But your thread is still pointless.

Do I feel really good about myself? Well yeah, I do feel pretty good about myself. I'm not going to feel bad for stating that a thread is completely full of fail, when in fact it is! It's like an incomplete sentence, there is no subject so it's not valid...

I might as well post up a thread about "OMG my Mayonaise."

Then have my first post in that thread be...

"Well, I cannot talk about my Mayonnaise right now... "But it's really, really good news." "But I cannot talk about it"

So yeah I do feel pretty good about myself, my toes are painted, I just qualified at the local range, the new FAL shoots great, my bro is coming to visit in January, the Model I had been looking after over the last two years has really gotten her feet underneath her, so no more drama there for a little while, and the wife's career is going great and she's happy... SO yeah, I feel pretty damn good about myself. Happiness comes from the inside sure, but it helps when those around you are also happy.

Thanks for asking.
:sasmokin:

I'd also like to see a pic of the painted toes. :please:

29 post later, and I still don't know any more than I did to begin with. Oh well, I guess it just wasn't meant for me to know.:whistle:

bunny2.jpg

but seriously, whatever it is, hopefully it works out for you :beerchug:

I'm really sorry folks. I was seriously injured in a car accident a long time ago, and I can't bear to post on the internet all of the ways it destroyed my life.

I have a hearing on Monday, and all of the horrible things I've suffered mean that I have a good case.

I was just asking if anyone could relate to the irony of anticipating a "win" that cost so much that it wasn't worth it.

I'd rather have never had to go through any of it. I don't want pity - that's part of why I haven't shared the details. It's been very hard to hold on to my dignity with what I have been through. Not only that, there are some petty and mean people on the internet who have already gone pretty far to hurt me, even following me here from another board. I know that at least one mod has taken gossip about me to be truth. That's fine. My words here on this board speak for who I am and what I am about.

I am in tremendous pain. I could use alot of compassion.
I'm in no shape to bear criticism right now.

I hope everything works for the best outtahand.

My wife and I were involved in an accident back in 05 on my 1st Busa. The case dragged on 3 years before it finally settled this past May. My attorneys were pushing to go thru the case and were convinced that we could win and possibly end up with a judgment MUCH larger than the 200K that we were going to receive. Yes, my wife and I have permanent damage to us: her elbow has joint damage that will most likely need orthoscopic surgery eventually. I have a separated pubic symphysis bone that healed incorrectly and causes my overall geometry to be slightly 'off.' enough to where my walking stride looks like a slight limp. I also have a Sacro Illiac joint that is separated because of the misalignment.

These cases will always end up costing more than they're worth. After attorney's fees/cuts, court fees, doctor bills, health and auto insurance reimbursements, etc....the plaintiffs always end up very little in their pockets. Not to mention how SLLLLOOOOWWWWW the courts are because they are ALWAYS backed up with cases. So delays and cancellations are an inevitability. But it's the pain and suffering that will stay with us forever.

Could I relate? yes. Does it ever get me down? only if I let it. for my wife and I to take the final settlement offer before our court date was so we can finally move on with our lives. We have a 3 yr old who depends on us and this was the last thing we needed in our lives. I also cannot train as hard as I used to. I still plan on one day competing in a marathon or sprint/olympic triathalons. But it's certainly taking much longer because I now have the pain factor to deal with because of my injuries. Recovery periods between my training intervals seem to take forever. But I still plan on competing in WSMC club races next year, so training will be even more important.

My lawyer is ecstatic. She says I have a good case.
I don't need to rehearse my statement - I'm perfect, she says.

Damn. I would give anything in the world to not have such a good case.

Can anybody relate?

BTW-a GREAT case never needs any rehearsing. As long as you're honest and can recount everything that happened from your accident and how it is truly affecting you today, you have NOTHING to worry about. I would worry about getting on a motorcycle before your court date because defense uses everything in the book, including finding 'evidence' to contradict any and all statements you've made prior your court date (videotaping your moves, photographs of physical activities, etc...). Just be super careful out there until your case is over.

gtrpimp - Thank you for your long and thoughtful response. Thank you for reading what I wrote, thank you for catching what may be a subtle detail - about not having to rehearse a statement about how my injuries have affected my life.

Hope everything works out well for you outtahand! I don't know the specifics, nor do I need to. You're a friend, and I always wish you the best, regardless of the situation.:beerchug: :)

Good Luck, sounds like a pretty rough situation. Horrible how long things can get drawn out in the court system...

Back