Can anybody relate?

O

outtahand

My lawyer is ecstatic. She says I have a good case.
I don't need to rehearse my statement - I'm perfect, she says.

Damn. I would give anything in the world to not have such a good case.

Can anybody relate?

I hope your lawyer is as good as your case :poke:

She's experienced and I am confident in her competence.

Fortunately for my case/unfortunately for me is the preponderance of the evidance. I have lost almost everything in my life except my life itself. No amount of money could assuage the losses.
Posted via Mobile Device

What are you referring to, Lisa?

And why weren't you at the IMS in Long Beach?

I've told you alot of it. Please don't post any of the details on the board.
Posted via Mobile Device

That is a conflictive statement. You make a post about something vague, you ask if anyone can relate then you tell someone not to say anything about it in the post. WTF?

Why start a thread about something you don’t want anyone to know about? Just dont start the thread in the first place.

If I dont want people do know something about my life.. Just dont say anything. I dont drop little bread crums. I wipe them up so no one finds them

Makes no sense to me

Classic Thread..... FAIL.

"I'm going to do Da Da DAA!!!! But I CANNOT PROVIDE ANY DETAILS Cause it's all Secret squirrel... AND YOU, DO not tell anyone anything... "

:whistle:

Increase your dosage please. :thumbsup:

sheepfail.jpg

Ron and revlis,

You two aren't going to provoke me into spilling extremely painful information on the internet.

Revlis, I know you are an ass. Ron, I honestly thought you were a better man than this.

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as Injury, I can relate... just got home with a 84k check from and accident in 2007 wherethe law was in favor of the culprit (related)... so I was handed down a few extra tickets for injuring a person that rana red light at 66 MPH on a 35 MPH zone, totalling my truck and injuring my wife.. but is relative was in a hurry to pick his mother according to the police officer....PS he lost his job as part of the settlement...

Ron and revlis,

You two aren't going to provoke me into spilling extremely painful information on the internet.

Revlis, I know you are an ass. Ron, I honestly thought you were a better man than this.

I wasnt trying to provoke you into spillng anything. I dont play games. if I want to know something I fricken ask. if I dont want to know something I dont.

I have allways had a pet peave about people leaving bread crums for someone to ask whats up then they are told they cant say. it is like a fricken game.. sorry.. but it is..

it isnt you, it is just the thread, if ANYONE would have posted the same thing I would have posted the same thing.

If someone has something to say, say it. dont beat around the bush. otherwise dont try to get people to drag something out of you. say what is on your mind or dont.

I wasnt trying to provoke you into spillng anything. I dont play games. if I want to know something I fricken ask. if I dont want to know something I dont.

I have allways had a pet peave about people leaving bread crums for someone to ask whats up then they are told they cant say. it is like a fricken game.. sorry.. but it is..

it isnt you, it is just the thread, if ANYONE would have posted the same thing I would have posted the same thing.

If someone has something to say, say it. dont beat around the bush. otherwise dont try to get people to drag something out of you. say what is on your mind or dont.

What a nice big bully you are, kicking sand in the face of someone in pain.

What a nice big bully you are, kicking sand in the face of someone in pain.

I know nothing about you. nor any perceived pain you are in.. so please drop the pitty trip of me being a bully and you being in pain...

You really have no fricken clue on how I have stuck up for you behind the scenes... You might want to chill

Back