Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

I wasn't addressing the hardware and you are correct on that issue however the new systems now have a 3 year warranty. The online play was what I was talking about and it is sub par to Xbox Live. Granted, you can surf the internet on PS3 however most people that have internet have computers. The bluetooth headset setup for online conversations during gaming is a joke and the pre-game lobby system sucks as well. I have all 3 gaming systems and Xbox is the best hands down.

Furthermore, the controllers for the PS3 are way to small for my big ol mitts and my hands cramp up after playing for a while.

Dangit you guys are gonna make me go buy a dang xbox just to hang out with and kill yall.. or die trying cause ive never played the game before.. HAHA...

Well I did played AA and got bored cause everyone around me always died.

The sad part, right now I prolly would never see what killed me and I would never be able to find anyone without a map and directions.

Ok so should I just buy the CoD xbox... only 399 comes with the game and other stuff also, or would it be better to get a smaller one with some other things....

Wow this sucks computer geek from hell and I have no idea what to get with an xbox much less which one. Somebody help a brother out.

Congratulations on your purchase of the MW2 Xbox 360 bundle Lav. May you kill many people and prosper Busalav:laugh:

Im hoping sant has plenty to give out this year for my PS3, Love the series...I suck at it but love playing it......:laugh: I have gone through a few controllers on this game..And i dont mean worn out either:rofl::rofl::rofl: dam kids

Im hoping sant has plenty to give out this year for my PS3, Love the series...I suck at it but love playing it......:laugh: I have gone through a few controllers on this game..And i dont mean worn out either:rofl::rofl::rofl: dam kids

There is a bunch of kids on 360, clan tag [ZERO] they are GOOD. The only thing more annoying than getting killed by em is listening to them talk.

I have a new XBox 360 MW2 Special Edition console wrapped & under the tree.....soon the blood bath will be on! :thumbsup:

Congratulations on your purchase of the MW2 Xbox 360 bundle Lav. May you kill many people and prosper Busalav:laugh:

Ok dude this thing is addicting as hell.. I am still a little slow on the controls, having to get used to them, but I am improving.

Thanks for helpin me get this danged contraption setup, it was drivin me up a wall.

Ok dude this thing is addicting as hell.. I am still a little slow on the controls, having to get used to them, but I am improving.

Thanks for helpin me get this danged contraption setup, it was drivin me up a wall.
It took me 3 weeks before I could pull myself away from that game and things went back to normal :)

absolutely love the game. best thing to do is find your strong points and use guns and perks to help that out. Mine is creeping behind people and taking them out, so I have the Cold Blooded Marathon and Ninja perk. That way they cant see me coming. As far as sniping... im done for

I run Ninja, Cold Blooded, Bling with a 50 cal. silenced with a HB sensor. Got a tactical nuke the other day playing HQ Pro on Rundown :thumbsup:

I have been running face first into bullets... can anyone say meat shield. :rofl:

OK I'll bite. How do you fix it?
I just gave my nephew my old system for his birthday and after 2 days he got the red ring.

How Easy is this fix?

Thx.

BTW I'm a Level 40 Prestige Clan name is BUSA.

:hijack: Raider Out.
P1596

Back