Call of Duty: Black Ops----Durn is it November 9th yet !

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone seen the video trailer for this one ?
Good golly the graphics are insane.
You think Modern Warfare II has good graphics, play the trailer for this one.

Is it November 9th yet ......I want it now !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wah !

:war::firing::guns:argue:3:moderator::drool:

Watched the thing like 4 times already and now think I must fire up the PS3 a bit to get it out of my system.
Either that or I need to do my weekly trip to the range and burn up a couple hundred rnds.
Feel the need to kill some paper !

So Black Ops seems to be a departure from the shoot-em-up style of COD. If they add strategy and stealth to COD it would be a massively enjoyable game. I don't care much for the COD series as it stands, but I love Splinter Cell and Rainbow Six, so I'm guessing they're trying to combine the two styles?

Anyway, looks like fun.

So Black Ops seems to be a departure from the shoot-em-up style of COD. If they add strategy and stealth to COD it would be a massively enjoyable game. I don't care much for the COD series as it stands, but I love Splinter Cell and Rainbow Six, so I'm guessing they're trying to combine the two styles?

Anyway, looks like fun.

The trailers always follow a movie type scenario but I think the game may be the same as others.
It aint broke so I dont think they need to fix it .

I like sniping folks from the belltower...:laugh:

I just assumed from the title, Black Ops. I'm probably reading too much into it. I do that. :laugh:

I just got my Xbox back from M$, so I'm going to rent Splinter Cell Conviction. I love me some sneaky stealth.

In MW2 all I use is a silenced 50 with a heartbeat sensor and a Glock 18 with the red dot sight. I just absolutely LOVE head shots!

In MW2 all I use is a silenced 50 with a heartbeat sensor and a Glock 18 with the red dot sight. I just absolutely LOVE head shots!

I do love the silenced fitty but tell me why you can score hits on folks and not put them down ?
I know you can 'perk' up w/extra armor and stuff but cmon.
If you wanna be real its a 650 grain bullet.
Dont care how much armor you have it should at least bowl you over and roll you around a bit allowing me a 2nd shot...:rofl:
Heartbeat sensor is cool also.
Cuz then you can use your rpg to kill em thru walls...:laugh:

It is a little annoying that sometimes it takes 2 shots to kill someone, I think it is an attempt to even out the odds a little otherwise EVERYONE would use it just like the do noobtubes. I freakin hate grenade launchers and thumpers....takes NO skill whatsoever.

I just cant stand how quick these little jerkoffs are.
Come round a corner and before my 40yr old brain processes 'oh chit' reaction I'm dead and I can hear them laughing in their little prepubescent voices......

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I see some with like 75 kills to my 7...:rofl:

Those Helos and Harriers and all others they get ...Grrrrrrrrrr.

Have you seen a B52 strike ?
Wipes out whole map !
You can run but you cant hide from that one !

its from the makers of the world at war game, we'll see if it will be as good as the MW series.

I just cant stand how quick these little jerkoffs are.
Come round a corner and before my 40yr old brain processes 'oh chit' reaction I'm dead and I can hear them laughing in their little prepubescent voices......

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I see some with like 75 kills to my 7...:rofl:

Those Helos and Harriers and all others they get ...Grrrrrrrrrr.

Have you seen a B52 strike ?
Wipes out whole map !
You can run but you cant hide from that one !
I take it you haven't encountered a Nuke yet? It is truly the ultimate end of the game. I have managed to get 3 so far in HC Team Deathmatch. And it isn't a B-52, it is a Stealth Bomber.

I take it you haven't encountered a Nuke yet? It is truly the ultimate end of the game. I have managed to get 3 so far in HC Team Deathmatch. And it isn't a B-52, it is a Stealth Bomber.

yea thats it, whole map just fades out and your done nada you can do !
Kinda like a wax figure melting and your gone on to respawn !

I dont know what it is cuz like I said if I get 5 kills in a row I get tickled but usually die before I can call in a missile strike or whatever it is where you open little laptop and guide that sucker in.

I love the sep skill missions it has where you have to do that like 30 times to pass...tooooooooooo cooooool !

Man its going to be hard for me to keep up come Fall first Reach then COD: black ops whew Iam going to be beat :laugh:

It is a little annoying that sometimes it takes 2 shots to kill someone, I think it is an attempt to even out the odds a little otherwise EVERYONE would use it just like the do noobtubes. I freakin hate grenade launchers and thumpers....takes NO skill whatsoever.

Ive noob-tubbed few in my day, its great when ya hit em with he grendae close up and it just kills em and falls to the floor. I love it:laugh:

Ok just got this from Amazon in email.
Its a pre-order link but if you click it and watch the new trailer half way down.
Jumpin Jiminy OMG these things are getting realistic !
I cannot believe the graphics in this.
Says Xbox but it will release on all game platforms.
The guy sitting in Helo in a game character and not real .
I had to watch it twice to make sure.

Is it November 9th yet ?

Amazon.com: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Xbox 360: Video Games

pasted so you can see it here...:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Ok just got this from Amazon in email.
Its a pre-order link but if you click it and watch the new trailer half way down.
Jumpin Jiminy OMG these things are getting realistic !
I cannot believe the graphics in this.
Says Xbox but it will release on all game platforms.
The guy sitting in Helo in a game character and not real .
I had to watch it twice to make sure.

Is it November 9th yet ?

pasted so you can see it here...:thumbsup:

Good grief that's pretty BA! :thumbsup:

Back