Call of duty (Black Ops)

If you want to blow up, and call people names, that’s your choice.
I definitely stand behind my statements about priorities. Good luck.

No name callings its just telling you what i think of your statement. In the end, it just wasnt necessary and me along with the others in this thread would appreciate that statements like that be kept to yourself. Im sure these men raise their children fine and its not your business to assume because they play video games they lack at parenting.

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

No name callings its just telling you what i think of your statement. In the end, it just wasnt necessary and me along with the others in this thread would appreciate that statements like that be kept to yourself. Im sure these men raise their children fine and its not your business to assume because they play video games they lack at parenting.

I still hope people find a wise balance and keep their priorities in order, especially when it comes to kids/gaming (most do). I firmly and respectfully stand by this. :brave:

russell, It is not your place to govern my opinions.:nono: And I will not keep them to myself just because you order me too. I enjoy reading everyone’s opinions, and often find them insightful. Some I agree with, others not... :disagree: :agree: Thanks...

Who cares about the Kids, all I know is I made it to level 32 on Zombies today on solo :super:.

No really, I wish I had my step son more often, summer went too fast !! (but I did make it to level 32 :laugh:)

32! You're the man Kenny!:thumbsup::laugh:

I still hope people find a wise balance and keep their priorities in order, especially when it comes to kids/gaming (most do). I firmly and respectfully stand by this. :brave:

russell, It is not your place to govern my opinions.:nono: And I will not keep them to myself just because you order me too. I enjoy reading everyone’s opinions, and often find them insightful. Some I agree with, others not... :disagree: :agree: Thanks...

Once again i guess you dont get it :duh:.
This thread was not the place for your opinion. you are hopeless.

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

I get to be home 3 days every 2 weeks and during that time, I am 100% with my family, the rest of the time I am working doing my best to provide them with income and insurance. What sacrifices do you make to get by? How many sporting events, plays, concerts, etc. do you have to miss to provide for your family. Go F youself.

I get to be home 3 days every 2 weeks and during that time, I am 100% with my family, the rest of the time I am working doing my best to provide them with income and insurance. What sacrifices do you make to get by? How many sporting events, plays, concerts, etc. do you have to miss to provide for your family. Go F youself.

You're wasting your time explaining yourself. No need to defend yourself in a thread that was meant for gaming, not life learning.

Back on topic, how about some kill/death ratio's?

You're wasting your time explaining yourself. No need to defend yourself in a thread that was meant for gaming, not life learning.

Back on topic, how about some kill/death ratio's?

I was at 3.7 when i first started. Have since been doing not so well at 2.0.

On MW2 i had over 60k kills with a 2.4 :thumbsup:

I was at 3.7 when i first started. Have since been doing not so well at 2.0.

On MW2 i had over 60k kills with a 2.4 :thumbsup:

bahhhh you suck, just kidding lol i went 38 and 3 the other day, my best so far.

don't wanna piss off anyone and have them call me names and hurt my feelings:laugh: i want to keep my bad arse image that i have:whistle:

bahhhh you suck, just kidding lol i went 38 and 3 the other day, my best so far.

don't wanna piss off anyone and have them call me names and hurt my feelings:laugh: i want to keep my bad arse image that i have:whistle:

My absolute best game in MW2 i think was 130something and 20something..
I have not done real good in black ops yet cause i dont know the maps :poke:

P.S. one of my roommates had had changed my gamertag using MY POINTS to the one in the first picture... not of my doing for the record. I was not happy about the name nor the points because i had no points left.

DSC07905.jpg

DSC07907.jpg

Last edited:
The "live" version of this game is hard......it's amazing how the kids/guys with the best kill ratios just run around like mad men, guns blazing....... when some of us know that in real life, that strategy wouldn't work too well.

My 12 year old son can wax my azz numerous times....over & over. For now I've given up on the Live or on-line version of the game. Not enough time for me to master it......it really just pisses me off.:laugh:

I guess the video gamming is just an example and what you really are concerned with is if parents neglect/ignore or don't give enough time to parenting their children. One could replace the "video games" and say internet forums as well.

My kids are grown and I took the time while they were growing up to be a parent. No, they were not priority 1 in the whole scope of my life. I personally think people tend to screw things up when their children take precedence over everything else. In my book 1=job (no income no way to provide for a family).

I gotta say, I do NOT understand grown men playing video games. I just don't get it. I just hope you guys with kids:
-read to them everynight
-play outside (exersise)
-review each subject in school daily and cover all homework
-and more

If parents choose video games over these things. Shame on you.

With a wife as hot as yours, I would be home ever chance I had also. :laugh:

dude there's no point in getting you pannies all in a wad. not trying to start any crap either with yah, no point. but sacrifices...come on man, i think me, russell and the rest of us military boys know all about sacrafices....i'll leave it at that!!! just remember who faught for you right so that you can tell my fellow military member to go "F" thereselve.

dude there's no point in getting you pannies all in a wad. Not trying to start any crap either with yah, no point. But sacrifices...come on man, i think me, russell and the rest of us military boys know all about sacrafices....i'll leave it at that!!! Just remember who faught for you right so that you can tell my fellow military member to go "f" thereselve.

amen! :beerchug:

dude there's no point in getting you pannies all in a wad. not trying to start any crap either with yah, no point. but sacrifices...come on man, i think me, russell and the rest of us military boys know all about sacrafices....i'll leave it at that!!! just remember who faught for you right so that you can tell my fellow military member to go "F" thereselve.
I wasn't referring to you or Russell.

Back