Call of duty (Black Ops)

Never played Headquarters. What is the point of that one?

Its fun, lots of kills. And you have a friend request pending sir!

Justin I got your request but didnt know who it was til i logged on here to get your name to try to add you again then realized it was you :laugh:

I'm on xbox as well Scott068Ball I love that game I play with another group of guys as well mostly Zombie killing

I gotta say, I do NOT understand grown men playing video games. I just don't get it. I just hope you guys with kids:
-read to them everynight
-play outside (exersise)
-review each subject in school daily and cover all homework
-and more

If parents choose video games over these things. Shame on you.

I gotta say, I do NOT understand grown men playing video games. I just don't get it. I just hope you guys with kids:
-read to them everynight
-play outside (exersise)
-and more

I just tell my kid to go to his room and stay away from me when i play.
Video games are more important than my child. I dont care if he doesnt do his homework that only hurts him. He likes being on his computer and not going outside just fine.

:laugh: Why so serious?
P.S. I have no kids

Last edited:
i play most nights after kids go to sleep hit me up if your on xbox = gsxrtim

-read to them everynight
-play outside (exersise)
-and more

you can't do both? i wait 'til my little guy goes to sleep and then it's on for about an hour.

You guys should get on and play now. Its raining and 35 degrees here! no riding for me!

-read to them everynight
-play outside (exersise)
-and more

I don't want to start anything but when I hear you say this the first thing that pops in my head is some Harley guy saying.

"I gotta say, I do NOT understand why grown men want to ride those crotch rocket, jap bike things. I hope those guys don't have kids cause there gonna kill themselves some day! Hock, Spit."

I'm just sayin man.......... Sounds a little similar, doesn’t it? :whistle:

P.S. I have a 5 yo little girl that is the most important thing in my life. By all means, I understand your comment, but you CAN be a responsible parent and also have fun!! I play when I get off work at 1 A.M. Pretty hard to help my daughter with homework or play at that hour. :laugh:

I do agree completely with your statement about parents choosing video games over their children!!

I’m a performance engineer for a major telecom company 10 yrs+. When I started we contracted no offshore support. That is not the case today. I work directly with people from India every day. They used to be in KC.
I suppose my concern stems from the fact I see countries like India and China pump out record numbers of engineers and scientists. While we increasingly lose these jobs and watch our standard of living slip or become stagnant at best.
I just hope our young people are not sedated too much by these games and understand they will grow up to a very competitive global job market.
Sounds a bit bleak, but it is untrue?

Who cares about the Kids, all I know is I made it to level 32 on Zombies today on solo :super:.

No really, I wish I had my step son more often, summer went too fast !! (but I did make it to level 32 :laugh:)

-read to them everynight
-play outside (exersise)
-and more

Really? Come on dad, no need to try and teach people how to raise their kids.

-read to them everynight
-play outside (exersise)
-and more

Have you considered the maturity level of most all of the members on this forum? Would you rather those of us who play, pass the time occupying a bar stool somewhere? Get real dude and take your condescending crap somewhere else.

Have you considered the maturity level of most all of the members on this forum? Would you rather those of us who play, pass the time occupying a bar stool somewhere? Get real dude and take your condescending crap somewhere else.

Well, I see you are clearly showing your maturity level lol. This obviously hit very close to home with you. I just hope if u have kids they get the parenting they require and deserve in this increasingly competitive world. And your priorities reflect this. Good luck to you.

Well, I see you are clearly showing your maturity level lol. This obviously hit very close to home with you. I just hope if u have kids they get the parenting they require and deserve in this increasingly competitive world. And your priorities reflect this. Good luck to you.

Are you serious? You are going to assume hes a bad parent because he bashed your statement? You made your statement assuming because we like video games we are or will be bad parents not spendin the time we should with our kids. I think any further assumptions on this topic you have should be kept to yourself. If you wouldve said that to me and i had kids i would not be taking that well.

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

I think you are ASSuming more than you should be. Everyone that I know with kids plays well after the kids are in bed...

And for that matter, I'm 35, and have no kids, my wife doesn't care that I play video games, and in the words of Cartman: I do what I want.. :whistle:

I think you are a little uptight, and could really use a good Zombie Killin' :moon:

Are you serious? You are going to assume hes a bad parent because he bashed your statement? You made your statement assuming because we like video games we are or will be bad parents not spendin the time we should with our kids. I think any further assumptions on this topic you have should be kept to yourself. If you wouldve said that to me and i had kids i would not be taking that well.

YOU said bad parents, not me. I’ll assist you once again with what I said. And that is excessive playing should not take time away from more important things, parenting or otherwise. Do not put words in my mouth in a lame attempt to discredit my fair and reasonable statement.

Last edited:
YOU said bad parents, not me. I’ll assist you once again with what I said. And that is excessive playing should not take time away from more important things, parenting or otherwise. Do not put words in my mouth in a lame attempt to discredit my fair and reasonable statement.

No. YOU indirectly said bad parenting. Dont play stupid and try to say i put words in your mouth because i did not. Im not discrediting what you said but there was no reason to respond like you did to racerV and that i am sayin was wrong and you should now keep your hands off the keyboard on this thread

This forum is not the place for ignorant accusations so dont make them. This was a fun thread of members meeting up to play video games and you had to come trolling by...

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

No. YOU indirectly said bad parenting. Dont play stupid and try to say i put words in your mouth because i did not. Im not discrediting what you said but there was no reason to respond like you did to racerV and that i am sayin was wrong and you should now keep your hands off the keyboard on this thread

This forum is not the place for ignorant accusations so dont make them. This was a fun thread of members meeting up to play video games and you had to come trolling by...

If you want to blow up, and call people names, that’s your choice.
I definitely stand behind my statements about priorities. Good luck.

Back