California legal tail lights

toddda

Registered
I recently purchased my first motorcycle ever...an 03 'Busa that I simply adore. My wife calls it my new mistress. I am in the Marine Corps and to get a base sticker for it I haveto have California legal tail lights. The Marine I bought the bike from installed aftermarket peanut lights. I really don't want to put stock lights back on. Does anyone know of a taillight that would look good on my bike and be California legal?

thanks

newbie.gif

i am with the board on this one....being seen is number one specialy since some people have trouble seeing bikes as it is at night
beerchug.gif

The ONLY legal lights in California are the stock lights. Any modifications are illegal in Cali.

(toddda @ Aug. 25 2007,00:58) I recently purchased my first motorcycle ever...an 03 'Busa that I simply adore.  My wife calls it my new mistress.  I am in the Marine Corps and to get a base sticker for it I haveto have California legal tail lights.  The Marine I bought the bike from installed aftermarket peanut lights.  I really don't want to put stock lights back on.  Does anyone know of a taillight that would look good on my bike and be California legal?

thanks

newbie.gif
See post #5 ^^^^ those are the ONLY ones that you can use
sad.gif

Back