IceMan's LED tail lights

Big E

Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to thank Iceman for the LED tail light kit. Pretty straight foward installation. The kit comes with everything you need. Very happy with the product and service from Iceman. The lights are birght just the way I wanted them to be. Here are a few shots

LED_tail_light.jpg

quick shot of the bike. The sport touring is ugly but very effective for taller riders. I use it for the long hauls, but from posing I slap on the dark smoke DB.
smile.gif
I am at 6'4.

Side1.jpg

Heres a shot of the front wheel. EBC Race Rotors and Goodridge stainless steel lines

Front_Wheel1.jpg

I will take some more shots of the LED's in daylight. The sun was going down when I took the shots above. I could not get a clean shot of the lights on

hey big E... where did you get your under tail from?

I see that you have "clear" blinker lights... mine are orange ; but are the same ones "shape and size"...... ( I really want the clear ones!!! )
cool.gif

Big E,

Looks like ya got screws in the undertail in place of the stock push pins, How did ya get a nut on the other side? I'm waiting to get my tail back from the paint shop and planned on using the stock push pins,

marcus:rock:

Big E,

Looks like ya got screws in the undertail in place of the stock push pins, How did ya get a nut on the other side? I'm waiting to get my tail back from the paint shop and planned on using the stock push pins,

marcus:rock:
a lot of cursing got that tail on there.
argue.gif
THe FSD kit wouldnt allow me to use the stock plastic push pins. The ABS plastic was too thick for a secure fit with the stock push pins. I took the rear tail fairing off. Bolted only the middle mounting points. Slowly worked the tail back onto the bike. Then the other mounting points I could gain access with my hands. It was a pain in the ass but happy with the more secure fit.

Hey Big E Glad you like the tail lights. They look very good on the FSD undertail. Stealthy is right. Thanks for postin the pics as well. Have you looked at them straight forward (head on)?

Im working on matching turn signals but slow process. Still cheaper than the Le?$#$#tecs. but here is a pic of what one member did with the turn signals using the LED's I shipped....

fb8f5fef.jpg

Back