Cage vs Bike = BAD IDEA

1busa

Registered
Just wanted to post a Public Service announcement for all you riders out there who watched too much Sons of Anarchy......

Whatever happened whether being cut off or flipped off your bike vs a Cage is a BAD idea. You don’t know the temperament or state of mind the other individual is in. Trying to pursue and give them a piece of your mind might end up costing you a piece of yourself and your bike.

https://w3.cdn.anvato.net/player/pr...tZUFuYWx5dGljcyI6dHJ1ZX0sImh0bWw1Ijp0cnVlfQ==

This happened in an area I ride often. I wish they gave people jail time for being stupid. I would never understand what makes some bikers think is a good idea to pick a fight with someone that has 3k plus pounds of metal as their weapon.
They did arrest the driver already.

Crazy stuff in an ever changing world.

Couple fidget balls in your pocket are way more protective.
2 inch.jpg

I have to say i side with the car in this case...i have seen multiple interview and the biker in this case is a punk. This al started from a tailgaiting break check. Car didnt like him riding their ass. He decided to punk out and got served. I do not advocate running a biker over, that being said punks and stupid should hurt.

The rider was asking for it. If you try to intimidate someone who can take you out, you might just get taken out.

I have to say i side with the car in this case...i have seen multiple interview and the biker in this case is a punk. This al started from a tailgaiting break check. Car didnt like him riding their ass. He decided to punk out and got served. I do not advocate running a biker over, that being said punks and stupid should hurt.
Viper I hate to disagree with you Buddy but looking at it again nothing the biker did rose to the level self defense with deadly force. The biker was wrong but not THAT wrong. BTW it looks more like knocking on the window or something because it was verticle not down force to break a mirror not that that matters.

Both parties lost their temper.

I teach forklift safety class to our employees...one of the rules in the book is that the "pedestrian always has the right of way" - for which I say WRONG - "the one that has the least to lose - in this case the forklift - has the right of way"...Steel wins over skin every day...

Yes the cager should get charged (we can't have that no matter how bad - unless the biker pulls a gun), but the biker needs his ass kicked too.

Agreed i do not agree with the actions of either but as i stated sometime stupid hurts...sometimes its lethal. The "victim" stated in mutiple interviews he wanted to fight. wanted the driver to pull over. That at least now that the perp was caught he wouldnt have to take matters into his own hands. As i stated punk.

I see it all time, even this past week, saw a rider who I let by me hit a mirror of a pickup. The old man driving the truck wanted to change lanes and didn't see the rider coming up too fast on him. Biker got upset and slapped his mirror. I proceeded past the old man in the truck cautiously, he seemed more shook up than mad. That kind of crap gives us all a bad name.

Both parties lost their temper.

I teach forklift safety class to our employees...one of the rules in the book is that the "pedestrian always has the right of way" - for which I say WRONG - "the one that has the least to lose - in this case the forklift - has the right of way"...Steel wins over skin every day...

Yes the cager should get charged (we can't have that no matter how bad - unless the biker pulls a gun), but the biker needs his ass kicked too.

What?

The rider was asking for it. If you try to intimidate someone who can take you out, you might just get taken out.
That beaotch got sucker punched by a whole car. Bet he thought it was going to be a street fight. Whoops.

Back