CABusaGirl on Vacation?

busa-josh

Got Tires?
Donating Member
Registered
I mean you went from 500 posts to 1100 posts in like 4 weeks... just figured you had a month off and I wanted to congratulate you LOL.... :poke::poke: just making a funny.. have a nice night! :laugh:

stupid toasters......

Last edited:
Haha thanks. My husband was taken out by a car on his motorcycle November 7th so I took FMLA from work till about the middle of January to stay home and take care of him. Sooo... I have a little time on my hands. :beerchug:

I mean you went from 500 posts to 1100 posts in like 4 weeks... just figured you had a month off and I wanted to congratulate you LOL.... :poke::poke: just making a funny.. have a nice night! :laugh:

stupid toasters......

At least it wasn't 80% smilies like some folks.

But Ho'in is Ho'in. :rofl:

Ouch, sorry to hear that.. can you PM me a status so we can keep him in thoughts and prayers here? Might have missed the posting about that... sorry.... and waffle irons are way better than toasters- maybe stay in a Ramada Inn or something- they have them there..... but not on the ORG it seems. Best wishes for you and yours.

I think you have set a good example for me to follow so I can get my toaster!!!

Merry Christmas to you!!!

Ho's never take time off :whistle:

0068113169212_150X150.jpg

Spoken from the lips of a Champion (notice that champion is capitalized just for you). :bowdown: :poke: :laugh:

Ouch, sorry to hear that.. can you PM me a status so we can keep him in thoughts and prayers here? Might have missed the posting about that... sorry.... and waffle irons are way better than toasters- maybe stay in a Ramada Inn or something- they have them there..... but not on the ORG it seems. Best wishes for you and yours.
Really sorry about your husband and I hope he is feeling better!

He's doing much better then he was. He gets his cast off of his hand tomorrow hopefully :please: I'm just thankful he can now do more things on his own again. I just want him back to normal again! All he cares about is getting another bike in the garage. lol

Keep posting- youll get a toaster tonight from this thread..... :rofl:

He's almost there! :whistle:

Shannon, glad to hear he is doing better. I am sure you will be happy to have your life back to normal as will be when he is healed.. best wishes for you both.... and as I am sure you will.. keep us updated on his recovery.

Back