2010 Vacation Picks Event Dates Wanted.. Maxon, Texas Mile, Etc..

Gymratt 64

Registered
I have to pick my vacations for next year soon. (6 weeks) weee. Can anyone post the dates of Speed and Hayabusa events. I'd like to attend a couple of these. Maxon, Bonneville, Texas Mile as a spectator just to get the vibe of what it entails as a participant. Also group Busa events would be nice too if any dates are planned. ( I live in Wisconsin) Thanks in advance! - AL

2010 ECTA - Maxton - LSR Event Schedule
April 10-11
May 22-23
June 26-27
Sept 25-26
Oct 30-31

see you there :thumbsup:

2010 El Mirage:

May 15-16
Jun 13
Jul 11
Sep 12
Oct 24
Nov 13-14

2010 Bonneville:

Speed Week
Aug 14-20

World Finals
Oct 6-9

Busa Bash last week of April; a must.

Eureka Springs......

Stampede .......

There's a calendar feature at the top of the page. I just checked it out and all I could find were birthday listings. It would be nice if you could see all these events listed in this post in the calendar. Maybe it is there and I just can't find it though. :dunno:

I tried to get the MAxton dates posted last year but the admin's were a little uber busy so I never really pushed the issue. There are always plenty of posts prior to an event for most everyone to plan ahead.
There's a calendar feature at the top of the page. I just checked it out and all I could find were birthday listings. It would be nice if you could see all these events listed in this post in the calendar. Maybe it is there and I just can't find it though. :dunno:

Back