Buy Hong Kong Direct! U savor plentee

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Saw this ad on Ebay and read some of the details ... oh boy :whistle:

Enhance the look with these EURO Smoke LED Tail Light with Turn Signals (you can remove your rear turn signals)
Laser weld finished; not glued
Direct bolt on; Easy installation, no modification required
Condition: Brand New in original packaging
Quantity: 1
Lense Color: Smoke
Fitment:
2008-2009 Suzuki GSXR 1300 Hayabusa

The fun part ...

Guarantee:100% money refund

A:Your don't satisfaction the item quality
B:Item don't fit your motorcycle perfect
C:Item less than your expected
D:The item arriver be broken
E:Your don't receive the item
F:parcel Lost
G:Receive the wrong item
Please let us knnow ,We will give you a 100% satisfactory solution

Contact
If you have any questions, our Customer Service staffs welcome you to email/talk us. We strive to answer all questions and resolve any problems as quickly as possible.
Business Hours: Sun-Fri 10:00-18:00 (HongKong Time GMT+8:00)

Note:
1.We try our best to reply to your emails as soon as possible, however, due to high volume of daily incoming emails and time zone difference, we may not be able to reply your emails immediately. Please allow 1 business days for us to response. If you do not receive any reply from us, please check your email ensuring your mailbox has not reached full size.
2.Due to some ISP SPAM filter settings, you may not be able to receive our replies; if you have problems receiving our emails, you may need to use a different email account to contact us.
3.Please give us the opportunity to resolve any problem. We understand the concerns and frustrations you might have, and will try our best to resolve the issues. Please email us before leaving any negative feedback or open any dispute on PayPal.
4.We care about our valued customers, and will always try to help you. So if you have any problems, please e-mail us immediately.

I bet Some folks are sayin : I hope I get the stuff I ordered, I hope .... I hope :please:

Mr. Kento- We thanks you much times for interesting our items. We make sure that customers we sell are always happy and much enjoy item. Thanking you for see my item and many sales to you.:laugh:

i don't think anyone will get anything except headache's if they order from them :laugh:

Since Kento-Moto is already in Hawaii (it's not like he isn't already halfway there already :laugh: ), why not do a GROUP BUY and let him take the short shuttle :martin: over to Hong Kong and pick up the stuff in person :whistle: . That will allow Kento to also get a FREE Tax Deductable Trip to Hong Kong :duh: on his personal 2010 taxes :rofl:

And We'll All :bounce: Appreciate him for it :yes:

Gotta love Engrish.
Sad part is it's spelled better than some things I have seen by folks for whom english is their first language, and makes more sense......

I lived in Japan for 20 years. You think that English is bad, you should here foreigners in Tokyo try to speak Japanese. It's all relative folks... -L-

Back