BusaWhipped Meat and Eat Picture Thread

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
Had a great time today. 450 miles round trip to have luch with Flicka, georgiabusa_05, and a couple other new friends. For the most part, the weather was awesome. Overcase and not to hot ot cold. I did ride the first 40 miles of the return trip in the rain, but not too bad. I stopped in Metropolis on the way down so Luci could visit with her super friend. If you recall, they met on the way home from the Spring Bash :laugh: Met up with the gang at Texas Road House in Paducah for lunch. Anyway, on to the pictures.

IMG_1288.jpg

IMG_1286.jpg

IMG_1290.jpg

IMG_1291.jpg

IMG_1292.jpg

IMG_1293.jpg

They just left my exit a few moments ago Dennis (7 PM CST)...unfortunatlly for them, looks like a 3 hr ride home thru some pretty solid rain. I felt sorry for them so I brought the .Org toaster and got a few autographs :)

A long way home guys PLEASE BE CAREFUL! :please:

IMG_1297[1].jpg

Im home. :) Yep, rained hard most of the way home. It was a great ride even with the rain on the way home. I wound up going 656 miles, a pretty good day I would say. :D It was good to meet up with you Dennis, lets do it again sometime. Keith, thanks for meeting us for a few minutes, it was good to see you again. :) Daniel, lets start planning the next one. How about going to Panama City Beach and eat at Angelos steak house, and then ride home, should be around 850 that trip. :laugh: Now, Im going to drink my milk, and eat my cookies that were made when I arrived home. :)

I'm home too, and trying to get dried out. 653 miles for me today.
We need to do another one of these rides soon. The beach sounds like a good one too. :thumbsup:

Dennis and Keith, it was great to see you both. Thanks for coming out to meet us. :beerchug:

Land Between the Lakes Ride 5-12-2012.jpg

Glad you guys had a great time. Sorry about the rain, but doesn't sound like it slowed you down.

Awesome guys!!! I hope to make one of these lunch ventures with you soon! Thanks for sharing pics! :thumbsup:

Good morning, all. It was a long ride home in the dark and hard rain. Can't wait to do another long distance lunch ride though.

Well maybe I could wait a couple of days. :laugh:

Man, that must have been great!!! looks like I am going to have to take a trip out there....SUPERMAN FTW!!!!!

Cool pics. Looks like great fun.

Keith if you let that Kawi owner sign the toaster I'm gonna have to have your org card revoked.
:)

Back