BusaWhipped 1, Deer 0

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
I took a ride to Mountain Home AR with a couple of buddies this weekend.  On the way, a Deer decided it wanted to play with ol' BW.  I was running point, so I only had the read camera running.   Too bad, I think it would have been an award winning video with both.

Click here to watch BusaWhipped-1-Deer-0

Looks like you missed him
rock.gif

So wouldn't it be BW-0 Deer-1
argue.gif

glad you and the bike are ok! looked like a close call...

if you want some venison that bad, come on over the river...i have an old car we can fire up and run through some of the back roads in Macoupin County late one night...i bet we could get a couple of them real quick
laugh.gif
...we've seen deer every time we have taken a ride up there lately

Ive heard of three people that have died by getting hit by a deer, not them hitting a deer, but a deer hitting them. Thank god that didnt happen here.

(BA BUSA @ Oct. 01 2006,16:34) Looks like you missed him

So wouldn't it be BW-0 Deer-1
I figure the deer was trying to hit me, so I scored the point by missing it.

Ok that was close.. a little to close for me... glad the deer didn't hit ya.

Looks like he was running towards you and jumped at the last second to avoid you. Good thing 'cause it could have been really ugly.

I would have had to stop and pull my seat outta my seat if ya know what I mean... I'm glad your here to talk about it!!

Wow....I had a deer take out my tractor trailer one time......Still flinch when I see 1....I couldnt imagine hitting 1 on a bike...You were definitely lucky

DAMN can that deer jump!!
wow.gif

Saw your twitch right before the deer came in frame, good job! Glad the only damage was to your seat upholstery and the proctologist bill to remove it!!
laugh.gif

that could have been bad. thank god it turned out allright.
that is one blessed deer also.

Wow. Isn't it amazing how they now to run to you right when you approach them.

I am glad it was only close and your good. I enjoy seeing your videos.

beerchug.gif

You are VERY LUCKY!!! WOW That was close! That would of scared the Sh*t out of me!! I would have skid marks in my wears from that one!! LOL

Hmm, do the deer repellant whistle thingys work? Anybody have them?

That was just too close..........
crazy.gif

Back