Busa Tattoo

starfly

Registered
I'm so pleased wiv me bike :devil: I've decided to get a nice new tattoo to remind me what a lucky boy I am to have one of these marvellous machines. Has anyone got any Busa Tattoos that they can show me as a design to take to the inkman? I want something BOld and EXciting. :moderator:. not just a chinese squiggle

man if your artist is like some of mine he woll be able to draw it up and you shoukd be happy. take tje kanji into him express what you like and some ideas that you might have. he shoild be able to hook it up to gour satisfaction. with over 30 hours on me. i have had some great artist..they can spin there ideas off what you like. i will post my ink later...but o jave the kanji in a thick version of an outline on my right calf jist plaon black i like it that way. i am 6^5 so it takes up my whole calf. so add me on myspace link is in my signature. add look throgh my poctures you will like them. pm me of you need help still i like talking ink
Posted via Mobile Device

I have a Busa tat also. I've had it for over a year and a half. But still haven't take one pic of it yet. Soon though.

I'm so pleased wiv me bike :devil: I've decided to get a nice new tattoo to remind me what a lucky boy I am to have one of these marvellous machines. Has anyone got any Busa Tattoos that they can show me as a design to take to the inkman? I want something BOld and EXciting. :moderator:. not just a chinese squiggle

Chinese? Really? :rofl: What a crack up!!!

I'm sure Japan would be really disappointed...:laugh:

Good luck with the tatt, bro! There are a couple of members who have 'busa ink...I suspect they'll share some images with you...

Chinese? Really? :rofl: What a crack up!!!

I'm sure Japan would be really disappointed...:laugh:

Good luck with the tatt, bro! There are a couple of members who have 'busa ink...I suspect they'll share some images with you...

No doubt, if'n your gonna wear it, might as well know what it is eh?
Japanese for Falcon...

I have not been able to afford any ink, keep spending disposable income on track days, trailers and bike stuff....

I am gonna save most of my tax return for down payment on a F150 but a lil bit is goin for some busa ink for sure. dunno where I wanna put it tho
Posted via Mobile Device

Back