Busa on dyno

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
May be a repost but I'd never seen this one here... It was posted on another forum as a 697hp run. Looks dang close on the dyno screen. Hard to read in the vid but it also looks like just over 300 ft-lbs torque, too... One bad mutha!
super.gif

The site it's hosted on is kind of funky. Clicking on the link brings you to a page asking you to choose an account type. Click free and it will take you to a download ticket page. After a short wait it will give you a link to download the video.
wink.gif

Impressive dyno run video...

Did you guys/gals notice the chain once the turbo spooled up?
rock.gif
I still think it's amazing that the chain actually stayed on the sprockets. And imagine the consequences if the bike had somehow broken loose from the Dyno...
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

Yeah I was disappointed in the torque coupled with the HP, But the bike is built/tuned for doing 1 thing, displaying RAW horsepower! The torque could be MUCH higher, besides how much torque do you think a frame like that could handle before looking like a pretzel? This beast of a machine still has plenty of power left in its current configuration. Tuning is the key. Hell, he found 100 extra HP without changing his boost # on his gasoline engine :-)

hey, if ya got the ching $... shoot for the King...

any Dik can have the bling...

You can always beat a big block or a this or that...all that wasted money on pipes an' airfilters an' cams an' bigger holes.

hard to get by the turbo's thou.

I wanna see it ridin on the street....control the beast....

THAT would impress me.

hav a powerful 1...RSD.

You're rather poetic tonight Rubbah,

But yea, 700 IS a big number. Seemed like a really quick pull though
rock.gif

Back