Busa is done

cool.gif

Damn. Two things:

1. I bet one foot never gets cold.

2. If you drive it on the street as you plan you better watch out for earthworms on the road.
drooling3.gif

Obviously you've got the front end strapped, so there's not much (if any) suspension travel there.  What about the rear?  What undertail treatment did you go with, it seems like it would have to hit on the least little bump.  Never carrying a passenger either I presume.  Doesn't just sitting on it make it touch the ground?

I just stretched mine 6" and lowered it 2.5" in the back and 1.25 in the front, and it looks like a 4x4 compared to yours!  But when I sit on it, it goes down an inch or so.

Nice bike though.

<!--EDIT|thebbbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148997827 -->

Obviously you've got the front end strapped, so there's not much (if any) suspension travel there.  What about the rear?  What undertail treatment did you go with, it seems like it would have to hit on the least little bump.  Never carrying a passenger either I presume.  Doesn't just sitting on it make it touch the ground?

I just stretched mine 6" and lowered it 2.5" in the back and 1.25 in the front, and it looks like a 4x4 compared to yours!  But when I sit on it, it goes down an inch or so.

Nice bike though.
the front end has cut drag forks on it from matt at drag bike direct and there is only 3/4 inch of travel. On the rear i adjusted the spring preload to max or just before max. It rides fine just got to be carefull going to the right

Back