Bike on the dyno

MagnaCum

Registered
03 with BDE Hindle exhaust and pc3 with airbox mod...cam mod...and newly ported and polished heads...can't remember what the cams are degree at.....stock hp numbers...169.7....after pipes and pc3...182.9...after cam mod 191.5...after port and polish....200.1 and compression is boosted up to around 12.0 to 12.5...sob pulls like raped ape...think im finally happy with my bike....

HOLY COW!

Welcome to the Board.

Your bike is a Beast!

You must post pics!

And if possible, throw your dyno sheets up as well
wink.gif

I have a hard time believing you had 167hp with a stock bike...... must be a very friendly dyno.

Welcome to the board. Great numbers. How about posting the dyno sheet and pics of the bike?
rock.gif

Welcome to the board. Once the weather here in IL cooperates, I plan on taking mine to the dyno to see how she is. Hopefully I won't be disappointed.

Welcome to the board!

200 HP...
rock.gif
Then why does anyone need a turbo
tounge.gif

When do we get to see the pics
biggrin.gif

Hey what did that setup cost you for the engine work
rock.gif

03 with BDE Hindle exhaust and pc3 with airbox mod...cam mod...and newly ported and polished heads...can't remember what the cams are degree at.....stock hp numbers...169.7....after pipes and pc3...182.9...after cam mod 191.5...after port and polish....200.1 and compression is boosted up to around 12.0 to 12.5...sob pulls like raped ape...think im finally happy with my bike....
this is your quote from you only other post...............

"I rode with a guy who has a 04 r1...he had a tooth down in the front and 2 up in the back full micron and power commander....he weighed prob 180 to 200 ...me i have an 03 which already makes more power than 02 on down....full bd hindle powercommander and tooth down front....he pulled off in first and i pulled off in second which was a mistake..first gear my busa will just do karate on me and i would have to get out of it...but i still pulled him a little bit but it was dead even through the gears...which surprised me...but im 330 and 6'5.....bike made 182.9 with just pipes and pwcomander...now i have the cam mod done..that made 191.5.....waiting for my heads to come back...should smoke 200 hp with the head job......and don't run the tre's....the shop i bring my bike to has a box full of them...they screw up something cause they use the same line i think with the powercommander....we never could get bikes to run right with them on.... "

Now I know for a fact you don't have that much.

*TROLL*!
laugh.gif

That or his shop as fed him more crap than he can chew!
tounge.gif
Damn....200HP with just pipe, pc, cam mod, ported head.......
wow.gif

MagnaCum,

Can you post the name and # to the shop you got your bike tuned/built at? I'm sending my parts to him today for #'s like that!
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
rock.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Nice numbers but please excuse all of us that have been there if we are a little skeptical. 99.999 percent of stock Busas are 149-155hp. Pipes air and PC 169-171hp etc. etc. Nice to be in the .0001 percentile though.

Nice numbers but please excuse all of us that have been there if we are a little skeptical. 99.999 percent of stock Busas are 149-155hp. Pipes air and PC 169-171hp etc. etc. Nice to be in the .0001 percentile though.
My weak Busa was pushin 147rwhp bone stock... after a pipe and minor adjustments it got up to 159rwhp.
Then I just threw a Turbo at it and we are all good
wink.gif

Back