Busa Helmet??? HELP

WOW, thanks Fred..
I did not know that.. The shoei helmet I have now is 10 yrs old and that is why I got that Gmax helmet.. but after riding over 300 miles yesterday, i knew it was time for another.. finally didn't snow in Philadelphia and was a good day to ride....

Don't forget that helmets have a life expectancy like everything else. I believe the rule of thumb is every 4 years, you're supposed to discard and replace your helmet; even if it hasn't been in an accident. I think their is an additional 2 year shelf life allotted for when it's sitting for sale at the dealership. So around 6 years total until replacement. I believe those numbers are about right.

Of course, someone will chime in saying "I've had my helmet for 10 years and it's in perfect condition!" Little do they know that the innards deteriorate like everything else.

Just trying to keep you safe bro.

I've had my helmet for about 10 days.....lol....I like to change with they style as long as it's as comfortable as the last....but yes, I too know they guys that are like...40 years i've had this helmet...la la la la la....:rofl:

Back