Busa Delivery Weekend

Those are what looks to be incomplete MRAPS. But I'm not sure thats what they are. MRAPS are much bigger. I know those arent the HMWVV replacements. They have them here at Fort Hood. Its not a JERVV either though. These vehicles look to be MRAPS, but maybe revised for the terrain in Afghanistan. Def not a JERRV though-Joint Explosive Ordnance Disposal Rapid Response Vehicle

Here it is. It is a vehicle that is replacing the HMWVV. Again I cant remember the name of it. Cool as hell though.

This is a picture from Iraqi kids day that we host here. We get to spend the day with tme, give them toys, make sure they dont hate us for killing the neighbor or relative,,ya know simple things.

IMG_1757.jpg

I looked it up.

It is a Stage one MRAP called the maxxpro

Here is a pic all done up in armor, but if you look at the front end of it, they have the same hood.

MaxxPro_in_Iraq.jpg

Those are what looks to be incomplete MRAPS. But I'm not sure thats what they are. MRAPS are much bigger. I know those arent the HMWVV replacements. They have them here at Fort Hood. Its not a JERVV either though. These vehicles look to be MRAPS, but maybe revised for the terrain in Afghanistan. Def not a JERRV though-Joint Explosive Ordnance Disposal Rapid Response Vehicle

Thanks for the deffinition. I hadnt seen that front end on the MRAP before so I didnt think of it. I thought maybe since it was the short version maybe JERRV but you are correct.

Thats what I was thinking, seeing as i know the pro and pro plus pretty well. We used them on my last tour to Iraq. The one you see in the pic by the OP is much smaller. But it very well might be the HWMVV replacement.

Hey thank to everyone for finding out what those trucks were! I really dont care what they are called, I still want one in my driveway!! :laugh:
Sorry I did not get a pic of the front. I was doing 80 and trying to be a safe driver . . . :whistle:

It was a great reunion, me and my bike. O wait and my hubby.. He is simply awesome let me tell you. NO YOU ARE NOT GETTING THAT FOR YOUR B-DAY!!! We don't have room for it now. Once we have more property, hell yeah we're getting those.. Looking forward to getting you and the rest of the family up here honey...

Dawn, I miss you all too.. Everyone from down there is going to have to come up here for a visit. We've got two extra bedrooms right now, and the whole downstairs and two car garage. we can fit a lot of cots, bikes, and I'm sure we can get some of the other busa family for rooms. HEHEHEHEHE it'll be fun.

BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL DOWN SOUTH

Back