Busa Crazy!

NOTKNOWIN

Registered
I figured you all would get a kick out of this!
 My Niece's boyfriend went for a ride on my new busa. He has a lot of hours on a 600 and 750.
 He said he was thinking about gettin' a Busa so I told him he could take it for a spin! He came back 10 min later with eyes as big as saucers saying it was the first bike to catch him by suprise. He said he took off what would be considered normal for his bike and the Busa put his A$$ to the hump.
 He said he was looking for the sweet spot in the throttle and he realized the whole throttle is sweet!! He said he is getting one next month.
 I also took off labels ad reflectors off my bike. And put on a Carbon fiber tank patch!

firedevil.gif
The fever is on...

Funny poop. My brother-in-law has been on cruisers for 15 yrs never on a sport bike. I threw him the keys to the busa he was back very soon with big eyes too. He proceeds to inform the whole family that my bike is unreal and scary fast and that he doesn't think people should be able to purchase vehicles like this. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

That is funny same with my friend. He has been riding for around 17 years and has never road one mostly 750's. After we got done doing some stuff to the busa last summer he took it for a spin, when he came back he said that I ruined him. Now when he rides other bikes it is not the same
biggrin.gif

ha.....same , I let my friend take my bike last season......Now he thinks there's somethin seriously wrong with me....."You need to own a bike that fast!"
super.gif

Welcome to the board, NotKnowin! The feeling never goes away!
biggrin.gif

doesnt everyone have a "let.....take my bike for a spin and..."
rock.gif

My buddy had to sell his VFR to straighten out some finances last year (hes good to go for a bike loan this season though!) but he had never ridden the busa before.  He called me up while i was working at the firehouse on a night shift to see if he could snag the bike and ride with the guys to the beach.  hey! im stuck at work, he might as well ride the bus if im not gonna!
    well, all i can say is the next day brought stories of massacred R1s, 954s, and zx9s on interstate 95.  He couldnt stop talking about the blast he had on it. The word  "ridiculous" was uttered several times.

Sharing is caring.  
smile.gif

I don't know many people I would let ride my bus, let alone take it for the night. Anyone who knows anything about bikes knows what a Busa has! But... I WOULD like to here to here their side of the story of what a Busa hsa behind her!

Back