Busa comment I just heard...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
I'm listening to a station out of Norfolk; 96X, alternative stuff...

Anyway, as I'm perusing the board here I hear that "monster truck event" show announcer voice saying something about owning the king of the road for 7 years now, the GSX1300R...the ad goes on and on...it's for a dealer in Norfolk having some open house this weekend...he's running down the list of bikes he's got in stock...blah blah blah...

Anyway, at the end of the commercial, the "little disclaimer voice" says "The Hayabusa is for experienced riders only" so I'm kind of surprised in an ad like that, someone took the time to put a disclaimer up...

Just struck me funny...and I'm apparently very, very bored today...
laugh.gif

See, I'm just bored...having fun filling up space with useless info
laugh.gif

It was just funny because the ad sounded like a weekend monster truck show was in town, then the little disclaimer voice at the end...

Ahhhhh, I'll just shut up now...
biggrin.gif

Psst ... Gunny .... Va IS Chuck Norris!  
wow.gif

I'm soooo dead!
tounge.gif

Before ya kill me VA would ya answer one question?? Please?
rock.gif

What makes one an experienced rider?

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1403"|1146083661 -->

atleast that bike dealer says that. the rip-offs here in AZ dont care. a while back i went to go get tires for the busa and there was a saleman checking over a 04 LE that had a little road rash and a 17 y/o kid next to it. come to find out after the saleman left and i talked to the kid, i guess he bought the bike last week NEW, for 15k! drove it home.. or atleast attempted it, but lowslide around 15 mph and was there to get new platics. oh.. and the kid.. never ridden b4
rock.gif

LOL! at least I'm not bored...

Just writing this reply while heading down the road to the Bash! Gotta love air-cards in the laptop!
tounge.gif

atleast that bike dealer says that.  the rip-offs here in AZ dont care.  a while back i went to go get tires for the busa and there was a saleman checking over a 04 LE that had a little road rash  and a 17 y/o kid next to it.  come to find out after the saleman left and i talked to the kid, i guess he bought the bike last week NEW, for 15k!  drove it home.. or atleast attempted it, but lowslide around 15 mph and was there to get new platics.  oh.. and the kid.. never ridden b4
rock.gif
15k!!! I mean I know a guy needs to be a better consumer than that but DAMN!!, 15K and 17yo, that dealer should be shot for pull'in that on a kid kinda like handing him a wheel gun with 5 rounds in it...just roll the dice.

Psst ... Gunny .... Va IS Chuck Norris!  
wow.gif

I'm soooo dead!
tounge.gif

Before ya kill me VA would ya answer one question?? Please?
rock.gif

What makes one an experienced rider?

pirate.gif
Raider out.
I thought she sounded kinda funny on the phone.
VA once walked into a Mcdonalds and asked for a whopper... AND SHE GOT IT!!
How convenient that you're not going to the Bash now, 'eh Ben?! You're scared, aren't you? Muaahahahahaha

laugh.gif

atleast that bike dealer says that.  the rip-offs here in AZ dont care.  a while back i went to go get tires for the busa and there was a saleman checking over a 04 LE that had a little road rash  and a 17 y/o kid next to it.  come to find out after the saleman left and i talked to the kid, i guess he bought the bike last week NEW, for 15k!  drove it home.. or atleast attempted it, but lowslide around 15 mph and was there to get new platics.  oh.. and the kid.. never ridden b4
rock.gif
I doubt these guys really do care...if some kid walked in with the cash, they'd sell it to him...it was amusing to hear the disclaimer though
smile.gif
Better than nothing I guess.

Back